IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So only non pvp gamemode on cubecraft is minerware, which is kind of weird, even then minerware has some pvp minigames in there. So I think cubecraft should rename the minerware lobby to "non pvp gamemodes" and add gamemodes like tnt run, deathrun and any other non pvp gamemodes you can think of. personally I like pvp gamemodes a lot and dont even play non pvp gamemodes but I think this would be good to people who like non pvp gamemodes, I mean I logged onto hive and did my research and 28% of the players were playing non pvp gamemodes.

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
So I think cubecraft should rename the minerware lobby to "non pvp gamemodes" and add gamemodes like tnt run, deathrun and any other non pvp gamemodes you can think of.
So I somewhat agree with your suggestion.(btw another nonpvp game is skyblock and parkour) But personally if they are going to add a new Non-pvp game, they should add parkour races so people can increase their parkour scores. The current parkour is somewhat boring and I definitely think it could be improved.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So only non pvp gamemode on cubecraft is minerware, which is kind of weird, even then minerware has some pvp minigames in there. So I think cubecraft should rename the minerware lobby to "non pvp gamemodes" and add gamemodes like tnt run, deathrun and any other non pvp gamemodes you can think of. personally I like pvp gamemodes a lot and dont even play non pvp gamemodes but I think this would be good to people who like non pvp gamemodes, I mean I logged onto hive and did my research and 28% of the players were playing non pvp gamemodes.
2 things

1: Skyblock isn't PvP it's PvE.

2. This is similar to a thread I made about adding an arcade lobby.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So I somewhat agree with your suggestion.(btw another nonpvp game is skyblock and parkour) But personally if they are going to add a new Non-pvp game, they should add parkour races so people can increase their parkour scores. The current parkour is somewhat boring and I definitely think it could be improved.
Parkour isn't on bedrock.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
and add gamemodes like tnt run, deathrun and any other non pvp gamemodes you can think of.
1:Tnt run is a bossgame in Minerware.

2:Deathrun is a Hive original game, and adding it would be plagiarism.

3:If this were to be added, it wouldn't be in the Minerware lobby. But instead it would probably be in an arcade lobby.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
2 things

1: Skyblock isn't PvP it's PvE.

2. This is similar to a thread I made about adding an arcade lobby.
Parkour isn't on bedrock.
1:Tnt run is a bossgame in Minerware.

2:Deathrun is a Hive original game, and adding it would be plagiarism.

3:If this were to be added, it wouldn't be in the Minerware lobby. But instead it would probably be in an arcade lobby.
Please put it in one message.
There are already some games that are non-pvp but we can add some new games. The non-pvp are some mineware mircrogames and skyblock so that is why we probably need new non-pvp games.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Please put it in one message.
There are already some games that are non-pvp but we can add some new games. The non-pvp are some mineware mircrogames and skyblock so that is why we probably need new non-pvp games.
They were responding to different people

Reactions: ReMD0G

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
It's a lot cleaner to just respond to different people Individually. No one clumps together different people, in to one message
Well it is against the rules. So try reconsidering.

3.12 - Like and message farming​

Don't ask for likes or farm messages with the only objective of increasing your forum stats. This applies to the support subforum: If a question has already been answered, avoid answering it again if you have nothing new to add.

Punishment track: Warning → 7 days ban → 30 days ban → Permanent ban
I can help you learn how to use the text field.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Well it is against the rules. So try reconsidering.

I can help you learn how to use the text field.
Actually that isn't considered like and message farming. Responding to different people differently, is not against the rules. If it were, half of the people here would be banned.

• Disagree
Reactions: ReMD0G
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom