Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
I feel that Minerware needs more events. When you play games upon games at a time for a number of hours, it feels repetitive. Not saying the games are boring, because oh NO they aren't, but we need more. Even 5 or 6 new modes, like Hypixel's "The Wall" but reimagined. For example, instead of 1 player needing to get to the other side of a 1 block thin wall using their own blocks and gear, maybe there could be a bridge where players could create branches to get around their opponents, and maybe it could be first team to get their tagged players to the other side. You could select the tagged players at random, or the people with the most, least and most average amount of points so far. It could be a boss mode! But that's just one of the endless possibilities. So please, add some more variety to Minerware!

- Dev :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom