should they make more frequent maps?

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ninjapig

Feb 15, 2024
Hi, I would like to talk about map selection and how many maps we get. For example skywars, I believe there should me more. I know we get a rotation of maps like depending on season and different holidays but I feel like there should be more. If need I would even make maps to help. I just think more maps keep the game fresh and not to repetitive. this post is aimed at mainly the duels gamesmodes but also everything else. Thank you for reading and had anyone got any thoughts on it. :)

Reactions: BicolourSine41

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I would like to talk about map selection and how many maps we get. For example skywars, I believe there should me more. I know we get a rotation of maps like depending on season and different holidays but I feel like there should be more. If need I would even make maps to help. I just think more maps keep the game fresh and not to repetitive. this post is aimed at mainly the duels gamesmodes but also everything else. Thank you for reading and had anyone got any thoughts on it. :)
More maps would be fun and i agree fully with the duels mode idea. But it could not get laggy

Reactions: ninjapig
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom