Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like more cosmetic types to be added to bedrock

• Total voters

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Only Bedrock players who played since Summer event of 2018 will remember that the loot menu used to have more options and look like this (pictures below), there are a few cosmetic types missing: hats, gadgets, wardrobe, arrow trails (already suggested it), and shield designs (not officially on bedrock yet). I would like to see them added to bedrock some point in the future. Credits to @ElGera16 for the images
F7B9EC59-839F-476F-BB70-F36CF8FD3091.jpeg
B8AAFEB1-9940-415B-A635-F21868E9C4C9.jpeg

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this. I think this would be fair since Java have all of these cool cosmetics. I really like to buy bundles, because they all make you stand out from the crowd, and the way they do it is great. This would be awesome if they did this, because as time goes on they are going to need more cosmetics, and right now there are only six and only two of those can actually be used while in a match.
The main one I really want is the arrow trails, because I can see this being in a lot of bundles (such as roses for Valentine’s Day, sparkles for Christmas, etc), and it’s something I haven to seen on any other server too. I’d really like to see some costumes too. They all sound really fun haha.
Great suggestion, +1 from me :)

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom