Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

thelastrexx

Member
Dec 29, 2020
1
2
4
24
I would Love To See A Little More Variety Of Kits Added To CubeCraft (Skywars,Eggwars,Lucky Block Wars) Currently We Only Have The 4 Kits And I Would Love To See More Kits As It Would Be Even More Fun Playing and Discovering Different strategies To Utilize The Kit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom