Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

thelastrexx

Member
Dec 29, 2020
1
2
4
24
I would Love To See A Little More Variety Of Kits Added To CubeCraft (Skywars,Eggwars,Lucky Block Wars) Currently We Only Have The 4 Kits And I Would Love To See More Kits As It Would Be Even More Fun Playing and Discovering Different strategies To Utilize The Kit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom