Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many players have you seen cheating in the past 24 hours?

• 5+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
Yes, this is a very common problem. However, right now I think CubeCraft is trying to hire someone to fix the anti-cheat system. So this may take a while for Sentinel to really catch these hackers. Another fact is that for Bedrock there is only 5 servers avaiable, and Hive and CubeCraft are the biggest ones so the hackers go to the big one's. Also, Hackers are just losers who suck at the game. That is the only reason why people hack, to hide the fact that they are bad at the game.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Their are many hackers lately, I know that. There are so many hackers because there is no sentinal developer. There isn't anything to do about it now but you can always report. I have seen so many hackers last few days almost in every game is atleast one hacker. Yesterday I even saw two hackers in one game, they were teaming and having a discussion in chat about who has the best client:oops:. reported them both:)

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Their are many hackers lately, I know that. There are so many hackers because there is no sentinal developer. There isn't anything to do about it now but you can always report. I have seen so many hackers last few days almost in every game is atleast one hacker. Yesterday I even saw two hackers that were teaming and having a discussion in chat about who has the best client:oops:
I had the same thing this hacker made his own client and my teammate and him were talking about it.

I personally don't see a ton of hackers just sometimes in FFA and egg wars every now and then.

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
and the thing is i can't record it because if i give a screenshot of someone like 50000 blocks in the air and add kill logs the mods say yOu nEEd viDeO EviDeNce tO RepORt SomEoNE. DenIeD
LocKeRInO

D

Deleted member 469419

I voted for 0 because lately I don't connect haha, but it's truth that it's a lot of hackers. Just report all them.

D

Deleted member 421664

people cheating every day more 20 people, we want developer anti-cheat!

May 7, 2020
Just about every game I play (especially the team games) has at least one person obviously cheating. It's getting really annoying and discouraging. I really hope they resolve this issue soon

D

Deleted member 513127

Well the best thing we can do is record and report them and hope we get an anti-cheat dev soon.

Beast5W

May 7, 2020
Yeah me too, it puts me into a game with a cheater with killaura and reach almost every game (on bedrock). It gets kind of annoying but me and my friend are really good at the game so its pretty easy to take them out. :)

Reactions: Patrick Lynch-Brown

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
People complaining about the "anti cheat" the anticheat system has been working well lately he banned many players in ffa, and mostly he bans 1.8 players, anyways on every server there are hackers, I suggest you instead of making this thread, you could visit reports.cubecraft.net and report to ban those hackers! :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi! We're aware of the hackers on our server! We're looking for a sentinel developer and are very hard trying to expand our moderation team! I've locked this thread since this kinda became a rant thread about Sentinel and our moderation team, which isn't necessary. Next time if you're interested in people their opinion you can also ask them in your status update!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom