Are the boss games fine right now?

• Yeah, they're great!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nah, they need more improvement

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Inspreken

Nov 6, 2019
I like Mineware a lot but it seems like i already played all the boss games all 100 times. i feel like there need to be more boss games, like mini-skywars or capture the flag in some way (they dont need to be pvp relative tho) I hope this can be used in some way.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I also want new boss games! But can you explain us how a mini-skywars or capture the flag without pvp would work? I'm very curious.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I also want new boss games! But can you explain us how a mini-skywars or capture the flag without pvp would work? I'm very curious.

I think that he means with mini- skywars that every player spawns on a different island with a chest and the same items. The last one standing wins ofcourse with a time limit of 5 minutes (?).

The capture the flag minigame needs some more explanation, since there are 2 teams and it is not a solo game.

Inspreken

Nov 6, 2019
I think that he means with mini- skywars that every player spawns on a different island with a chest and the same items. The last one standing wins ofcourse with a time limit of 5 minutes (?).

The capture the flag minigame needs some more explanation, since there are 2 teams and it is not a solo game.
Thats indeed what i meant, and 5 minutes is fine, but not longer. I thougt capture the flag like solo (very chaotic) like small bases with kits and just try to capture other flags and when you got a flag from a person, that person is elimanted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom