Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
If you have any ideas or suggestions for BlockWars kits, that would be great! Remember to note the name of the kit, the cost of the kit, and its purpose and contents of the kit :D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
We need more blockwars kits that doesnt have to need skill .

POSDATA:
Buff tank kit pls :,v
Give a few examples, so that the community can discuss.

Example: This is already a kit.
Name: Builder
Price: 350
- Wood sword
- Leather chestplate
- Bow (3 arrows)
- 5 blocks per respawn
- Wood pickaxe
If you have any ideas or suggestions for BlockWars kits, that would be great! Remember to note the name of the kit, the cost of the kit, and its purpose and contents of the kit :D
Some stuff to help you, I was going to say almost the same thing.
+1

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
@carrometeoro I agree that less skill-based kits are important, seeing as a third of Blockwars players I encounter don't appear to know how 1.9 combat works. I reckon the best kit for these inexperienced players is currently Archer since the mechanics of the primary weapon, the bow, are unchanged since the popular 1.8 version, and the knockback stick similarly doesn't require knowledge of the combat change to yield entertaining and rewarding results for users. Increasing the survivability of the tank kit also may mean you don't need as much skill to succeed in capturing a flag or staying at the core, however it similarly would make it much easier for experienced players to do the same, so I don't think it would balance the game out for less-skilled players. I hope you like my kit suggestion below and that it fits your preference of not needing skill! As it helps players avoid a fight, i think it'll be ideal!

@Camezonda and anyone else interested - I designed a kit:
Name: Infiltrator
Cost: 800 Points
Items:
- Wooden Sword
- Leather Chestplate
- Leather Leggings
- Wooden Pickaxe
- 3 Chorus Fruit

I think this kit is great for both experienced and unskilled players as it gives the user a wide range of options for an attack whilst also being fun if the player is unsuccessful. The main strategy is to walk up to enemy defences and eat a chorus fruit for a chance to be teleported beyond their walls or even into their core.
A chorus fruits teleports players +/- 8 blocks in each of the 3 axis, so its range isn't unfairly large (nor is it so small that the player can accurately predict where they're most likely to end up).
I think the random chance will appeal especially to inexperienced players (just look at the popularity of Lucky Islands), but its versatility will ensure it does not become repetitive and tedious - as well as teleporting through walls, on top of defences and very occasionally into the core, it can be used to escape a fight, quickly get out of a core or distract some enemies for some great and definitely planned out teamwork. Even if the player fails in their attempts at an attack, I envisage it as having been more entertaining and unpredictable than most other kits.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom