Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean1337

Apr 20, 2014
assassins is my fav thing on MC and so i respect wot it is i think bank and xp qould be far op but im thqnkful for the game and will let the mods and admins decide wot to do.as i get quite annoyed when people rush builders admins and mods to do stuff when people dont understand they do have a school life and can be very busy jus coz we dont know wot they're doing doesnt mean thy're not busy

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
assassins is my fav thing on MC and so i respect wot it is i think bank and xp qould be far op but im thqnkful for the game and will let the mods and admins decide wot to do.as i get quite annoyed when people rush builders admins and mods to do stuff when people dont understand they do have a school life and can be very busy jus coz we dont know wot they're doing doesnt mean thy're not busy
no offense, but first off, you have kindergarten grammar skills XD no offense

sean1337

Apr 20, 2014
yea my little brother posted this which just made me notice he has gotta learn more in school xD

EmilioZaldivar

Jun 9, 2014
The most shop-camper stay at the entrance and hit the guys who come in. They an do that if you hit one, you must wait 5 secs before you can step in. So shop-campers must wait outside if they hit one.

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
Well, the builders are currently making 4 new maps. When these are released, kits will come out with it, it will be a huge update.

Banks were removed because they were too OP, everyone saved all their money and then got diamond armor.

Enchanting tables would be way too OP, 30 xp levels, diamond armor, lucky protection IV enchantment.
i dont like the idea of enchanting in assassins i think new maps should be added and kits for donors

EmilioZaldivar

Jun 9, 2014
Please place more chests. After many chests were deleted, a lot of players have gone, since you hardly get money.

Dom44519

Jul 30, 2014
Well, the builders are currently making 4 new maps. When these are released, kits will come out with it, it will be a huge update.

Banks were removed because they were too OP, everyone saved all their money and then got diamond armor.

Enchanting tables would be way too OP, 30 xp levels, diamond armor, lucky protection IV enchantment.
You know how in games, you can buy things for survival games, hide n seek, and sky wars? That system would be really good with the kits like pyro, archer, but of course, they would cost a lot more points. Also, what about a leaderboard for kills and the people on the leaderboards get a. Kind of bounty system. So if you kill a regular person, you get one point, but say you kill the number one person on the leaderboard, you get 5-10 points? I just think that this will attract new players because of new, creative ideas

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
I understand the banks, but it WOULD take a while to give 30 xp. can u just make people get 5 xp for kill, to make it harder?
banks would completely ruin the game but still people have banks, they would ruin it because you could just bank everything and you wouldnt be able to kill anyone with diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.