Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
Hey guys! its me again, and i know someone already posted something about this, but i wanted to forward it. Now, with all the new stuff in games, its starting to become the most played thing on CCG. However, there are still people who play assassination. When i go in to check on it, the sign still says its in beta and kits are coming out. Uhh... when? Banks are also good, and i don't know why you took them away. Its a good way to save up money, and also add effect. Also, different maps would be a good idea in my opinion. If people get tired of the desert town thing, we could add in new maps! (forest, arctic etc.) My last suggestion is, there should be enchanting tables around the map, and people could get xp when they kill someone. Just to make it more interesting.

Thats all for now! Tags: @Divvy1 @SGTkuzey @halothe23 @PinkStr3ak

Thanks for your help! -Monkey

Reactions: emiraati

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
Well, the builders are currently making 4 new maps. When these are released, kits will come out with it, it will be a huge update.

Banks were removed because they were too OP, everyone saved all their money and then got diamond armor.

Enchanting tables would be way too OP, 30 xp levels, diamond armor, lucky protection IV enchantment.

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
Well, the builders are currently making 4 new maps. When these are released, kits will come out with it, it will be a huge update.

Banks were removed because they were too OP, everyone saved all their money and then got diamond armor.

Enchanting tables would be way too OP, 30 xp levels, diamond armor, lucky protection IV enchantment.
I understand the banks, but it WOULD take a while to give 30 xp. can u just make people get 5 xp for kill, to make it harder?

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
The reason why i don't play assassinations: I grind out farming for coins from chests, i buy full iron armour and a stone sword. Instantly get killed either by a 1 hit diamond hacker or get killed by a new spawned hacker with just a wood sword.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
The reason why i don't play assassinations: I grind out farming for coins from chests, i buy full iron armour and a stone sword. Instantly get killed either by a 1 hit diamond hacker or get killed by a new spawned hacker with just a wood sword.
BOOM! a couple of hours wasted.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
XP is a good idea, but if there were to be enchanting tables, I would want them hidden so there wouldn't be loads of people trotting around with OP, ench'd items.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would love to see a revamped trading system, such as where you can actually sell your points so that they save when you die.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
A layer of fire at the safezones, near the entrances, that don't burn, they only damage you. Anti-Camping feature ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom