Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want more games in Arcade? If you answer yes, which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Hey, do you want more arcade games?
Vote in the poll!
I will like it when hide and seek is coming back!

I loved the old arcade and I really do miss it. I think adding back some of the old games would make a lot of the people happy.

** keep in mind though, we have a game exactly like TNT run (Layer Spleef) which, for those that don't know, is a combination of the two games in the old arcade spleef/splegg and TNT run. So maybe some of the other games would be a better choice.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I am making my point and why do I care? well because that makes it been suggested pointless so disagreeing
There is nothing pointless about someone recommending we bring back past gamemodes. This thread had nothing to do with weather he played the current ones, and aside from him, many people clearly think past gamemodes should be added. You're just being obnoxious for no reason at all.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey, do you want more arcade games?
Vote in the poll!
I will like it when hide and seek is coming back!
I really loved parkour minigame, and I miss hide and seek. Quake craft was also fun. I also loved a game of hourglass now and then. :p
To be honest, when they released the major arcade update, I thought Cubecraft were going to add more games, not take them away. What's good in getting rid of the original games, in an update? Nonetheless, Cubecraft did an excellent job with the new lobby (even though I do miss the old one).

I personally think, before they bring out any new games, they should add the old ones back with the new ones - so there's more of a variety of games.

Reactions: SavFun and Dallas_
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Hmmm. Looking t some of these games they are very nostalgic towards CubeCraft. My only point is the fact if these are considered to return they will need a mass community following and testing. We would need to suggest a lot of changes and possible advantages for bringing these games back. I feel these will not be added for a little while. Maybe even past the beginning of 2018 if so. This is me adding onto the fact that we have the new islands game BETA coming and we may see some games like this coming to that area?

As stated it would be really nice to see some of these games possibly in a rejected games flow or game type? Maybe Minerware games? I feel we may need to add some advantages and disadvantages towards these before the admin team considers bringing some of them back! However, I really like the fact that you have considered some very popular game modes within this and in the future, I hope to see something like this from you!

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I find the new arcade system to be very good, but Super Craft Bros was a game I played daily..

Maybe it's an idea if cubecraft adds the old gamemodes back, and let players choose between lobbies, e.g. 1 lobby for old arcade games & 2 lobbies for new games

BTW: I like the new match system cubecraft introduced a lot! So maybe cubecraft can add 1 extra arcade game, in that game 1 match contains 10 rounds (like now) but in that gamemode players play 1 round of 1 old arcade game every match.

I hope you understand my 2 suggestions

Reactions: SavFun

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
I think this new lobby is cool, but I miss some of the old games. They could have added the new games plus have left the old ones. Besides that they could well add new games like:

-Fanctions
-PvP of the most fun way (spleef style for example)

Ze_Biel
Level:50+
Emerald Rank

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think this new lobby is cool, but I miss some of the old games. They could have added the new games plus have left the old ones. Besides that they could well add new games like:

-Fanctions
-PvP of the most fun way (spleef style for example)

Ze_Biel
Level:50+
Emerald Rank
Acade already has layer spleef, I want to see hide and seek back!

Reactions: Florisss

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
I loved Quakecraft and would love if they brought it back! I do agree, more games would be really great, I am sure they will add them as time goes on :)

0k8.

Feb 3, 2017
UK
Super craft bros would be good to have back tbh

Last edited:

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Wait what?! Remi made a thread!? In which he is not criticizing others nor looking to report someone?! Is this a dream.......?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom