Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want more games in Arcade? If you answer yes, which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You are just asking the old games back.
Anyway, I like to see quakecraft and hide n seek :)
I know What party games is, But What are the games in it? Anyway it's almost the same as minerware tho.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
You are just asking the old games back.
Anyway, I like to see quakecraft and hide n seek :)
I know What party games is, But What are the games in it? Anyway it's almost the same as minerware tho.
its just sad that so many good games got removed with the new arcade ):

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Quake Craft has always been my favorite, and it was all I played. I would really like to see it come back. I would like to see all of these games come back, make it like the old Arcade. #BringBackTheOldArcade

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You literally just took all the previous arcade games added slapped a NEW sign on it added what Minerware basically is and called it an new addition

For crying out loud have you even seen the current arcade games?
You added TNT run to this list... TNT RUN IS A LAYER IN LAYER SPLEEF AND WITH A GOLD RANK YOU CAN VOTE FOR JUST TNT RUN MODE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Reactions: CyberAutumn

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
You literally just took all the previous arcade games added slapped a NEW sign on it added what Minerware basically is and called it an new addition

You added TNT run to this list... TNT RUN IS A LAYER IN LAYER SPLEEF AND WITH A GOLD RANK YOU CAN VOTE FOR JUST TNT RUN MODE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

I would like to mention that the TNT Run Layer on Layer Spleef isn't the same as the old TNT Run on the Old Arcade. On Layer Spleef TNT blocks are dissapearing while u are still in the air. And even with the Bow Spleef layer you can shoot down towards the TNT Layer to break the TNT blocks. It's fun, but still different from the old TNT Run, so don't come with that, please.

Another thing. You can't blame the people missing their favourite games from the old Arcade. If people are missing the games they have the fully rights to say that at least.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I would like to mention that the TNT Run Layer on Layer Spleef isn't the same as the old TNT Run on the Old Arcade. On Layer Spleef TNT blocks are dissapearing while u are still in the air. And even with the Bow Spleef layer you can shoot down towards the TNT Layer to break the TNT blocks. It's fun, but still different from the old TNT Run, so don't come with that, please.
I realise they would be different, but that doesn't mean they should just add a game mode that already is in the game

Also I am not blaming them for liking the old arcade, I did too but What I am saying is that they are just taking the games at calling them new
Also something I failed to point out in my original post along the same line as TNT run Paintball is also currently an arcade game

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017

In my opinion the new arcade games are terrible. I loved the old ones, and tnt mode is so little of what this thread is about. It's like me not reading your comment and pointing out how using all caps doesn't further your point at all.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In my opinion the new arcade games are terrible. I loved the old ones, and tnt mode is so little of what this thread is about. It's like me not reading your comment and pointing out how using all caps doesn't further your point at all.
The caps were my anger to say that they are just saying add arcade games without even playing any of them
which just triggers me, you don't make a suggestion without playing the game first
Common sense

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
The caps were my anger to say that they are just saying add arcade games without even playing any of them
which just triggers me, you don't make a suggestion without playing the game first
Common sense
who is this 'they', this whole thread was made to vote on what we'd like to see in arcade, and that seems to be what the majority of people are talking aboot

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
who is this 'they', this whole thread was made to vote on what we'd like to see in arcade, and that seems to be what the majority of people are talking aboot
the thread creator
they just made the suggestion without playing the games that currently exist
if they had done that they would have known both Paintball and TNT run are in arcade already

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
the thread creator
they just made the suggestion without playing the games that currently exist
if they had done that they would have known both Paintball and TNT run are in arcade already
fair enough, but i don't see why you care

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom