Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like to see on Cubecraft?

• Suggestion 1 (Monthly leaderboards)

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Suggestion 2 (Toggleable leaderboards)

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • Suggestion 3 (New command)

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • None (Please explain why)

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I am ZoonTijd, also known as Berre or Glazh and I have a new suggestion!
This time it is.. A leaderboard-update

Reason
I feel like the old leaderboard is getting.. OLD :D
It's just a leaderboard about lifetime wins, which is in my opinion not about skills, but about how long you've been playing.

Monthly Leaderboards
Make monthly leaderboards. These leaderboards -obviously- get resetted every month.

Why
For players joining Cubecrafr the first time now, it's just IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with people on lifetime leaderboards..

Advantages

This obviously has some advantages, because otherwise I wouldn't be suggesting.
- The "average" player now has a chance to actually get on the leaderboards
- Players are more motivated
- You could see how active some players are
Disadvantages
I already hear some people replying "but nononono, thats not fair for players like Flqris and Jefe_Maestro1", but? Did I say the lifetime leaderboards should be removed? NO! When joining a lobby, they should first see the lifetime leaderboard, then they can chose to toggle it.
- This could be seen as "unfair"

How
At every beginning of a month (e.g 1 August at midnight) the monthly leaderboards get resetted. A plugin counts all your wins from 1 August till 31 August, adds these together and calculates who has the most.

On the (e.g) second of September, you can see the current leaderboard (of September) and you can watch the previous leaderboard (August).
]

Toggleable Leaderboards
Make leaderboards (both, lifetime and monthly) toggleable!

Why
A lot of people (including myself) would like to see who has the most kills, time played or games played.

Advantages
Also this has some pretty neat advantages!
- Being able to see more statistics

Disadvantages
I don't actually think this has disadvantages..

How
Same here; a plugin calculates who has the most kills, time played or games played and ranks these players from most -> least

Leaderboard Command
Make a new command /leaderboard me and /leaderboard <insert name here>

Why

Some players want to know how far they are away from the number 5 spot! I think it would also be a good feature to see other players their position! I'm curious how good moderators are compared to me!

Advantages
- Check your position on the leaderboards
- Be able to compare you to others

Disadvantages
- Some people might not like it that they can be compared to others

How
You write for example: /leaderboard me
When doing this, a plugin immediately searches your position (If you're in a Skywars lobby, it tells you your Skywars leaderboard etc) and tells you in chat: "You're currently in place 89 / 1.205.052"
If you'd write for example: /leaderboard Yoyamin it could say "Yoyamin is currently in place 5950 / 1.205.052"

---

Disclaimer: I know some servers have the same thing, but nothing is original these days.
Disclaimer 2: And yes, ofcourse, this has been suggested before, don't hate please :3

;)

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Making Monthly Leaderboards will give newcomers the chance to make it onto a leaderboard as well !
That’s why I think they should add them (but don’t remove the All-Time Leaderboards).

Toggleable would be a nice thing to add too because now you can only see the top-winners, what about the top killers etc. ??!?!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Making Monthly Leaderboards will give newcomers the chance to make it onto a leaderboard as well !
That’s why I think they should add them (but don’t remove the All-Time Leaderboards).

Toggleable would be a nice thing to add too because now you can only see the top-winners, what about the top killers etc. ??!?!
That's exactly what I said, lmao, so ofcourse I agree ;)

Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 352903

I think its a good idea, its imposible for players that started 1 month ago to reach 17000 wins and be the leader.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey, hey, everyone!
I am OfficiallyBerre, also known as Berre and I have a new suggestion!
This time it is.. A leaderboard-update

Reason
I feel like the old leaderboard is getting.. OLD :D
It's just a leaderboard about lifetime wins, which is in my opinion not about skills, but about how long you've been playing.

Suggestion 1
Make monthly leaderboards. These leaderboards -obviously- get resetted every month.

Why
For players joining Cubecrafr the first time now, it's just IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with people on lifetime leaderboards..

Advantages

This obviously has some advantages, because otherwise I wouldn't be suggesting.
- The "average" player now has a chance to actually get on the leaderboards
- Players are more motivated
- You could see how active some players are
Disadvantages
I already hear some people replying "but nononono, thats not fair for players like Flqris and Jefe_Maestro1", but? Did I say the lifetime leaderboards should be removed? NO! When joining a lobby, they should first see the lifetime leaderboard, then they can chose to toggle it.
- This could be seen as "unfair"

How
At every beginning of a month (e.g 1 August at midnight) the monthly leaderboards get resetted. A plugin counts all your wins from 1 August till 31 August, adds these together and calculates who has the most.

On the (e.g) second of September, you can see the current leaderboard (of September) and you can watch the previous leaderboard (August).

Suggestion 2

Make leaderboards (both, lifetime and monthly) toggleable!

Why
A lot of people (including myself) would like to see who has the most kills, time played or games played.

Advantages
Also this has some pretty neat advantages!
- Being able to see more statistics

Disadvantages
I don't actually think this has disadvantages..

How
Same here; a plugin calculates who has the most kills, time played or games played and ranks these players from most -> least

Suggestion 3
Make a new command /leaderboard me and /leaderboard <insert name here>

Why

Some players want to know how far they are away from the number 5 spot! I think it would also be a good feature to see other players their position! I'm curious how good moderators are compared to me!

Advantages
- Check your position on the leaderboards
- Be able to compare you to others

Disadvantages
- Some people might not like it that they can be compared to others

How
You write for example: /leaderboard me
When doing this, a plugin immediately searches your position (If you're in a Skywars lobby, it tells you your Skywars leaderboard etc) and tells you in chat: "You're currently in place 89 / 1.205.052"
If you'd write for example: /leaderboard Yoyamin it could say "Yoyamin is currently in place 5950 / 1.205.052"

---

Disclaimer: I know some servers have the same thing, but nothing is original these days.
Disclaimer 2: And yes, ofcourse, this has been suggested before, don't hate please :3

@CubeCraft @Camezonda @CrazymanJR @Efcluke94 @GingerGeek @hub3rt @rubik_cube_man

Thanks a lot for reading, feel free to comment and vote on the poll!
~Berre
I think an updated leaderboard would work well with cubecraft

Reactions: Josher and Priley

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
Yes please,
Monthly Leaderboards that you can toggle would be amazing because
1) new people get a chance to make it onto a leaderboard
2) you can vieuw more then only the top winners !

The command would be cool too but I think that it would be even cooler when you’re able to compare the top killers, top time played players, etc.
So it is +/- the same as toggleable leaderboards but then you can vieuw everyones statics...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yes please,
Monthly Leaderboards that you can toggle would be amazing because
1) new people get a chance to make it onto a leaderboard
2) you can vieuw more then only the top winners !

The command would be cool too but I think that it would be even cooler when you’re able to compare the top killers, top time played players, etc.
So it is +/- the same as toggleable leaderboards but then you can vieuw everyones statics...
Isn't that what I said? ;), but yeah, I agree with you :)

Reactions: lilalife
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom