Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like to see on Cubecraft?

• Suggestion 1 (Monthly leaderboards)

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Suggestion 2 (Toggleable leaderboards)

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • Suggestion 3 (New command)

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • None (Please explain why)

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Why
For players joining Cubecrafr the first time now, it's just IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with people on lifetime leaderboards..
It isn't impossilbe, I want to get on the Solo Lucky Islands and have been grinding for a long time, the leaderboard might change this week... ;p

But aside of that, I like the ideas, all three of them, they (or you) explain themself very well, +1 :)

Btw u quite leaderboards, do ya?
I'm commenting again, because I want this to get added. And also, so no one can necropost on it ._.
Another example of an idea that's great but they aren't going to add, probably because it's too much coding ._.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It isn't impossilbe, I want to get on the Solo Lucky Islands and have been grinding for a long time, the leaderboard might change this week... ;p

But aside of that, I like the ideas, all three of them, they (or you) explain themself very well, +1 :)

Another example of an idea that's great but they aren't going to add, probably because it's too much coding ._.
It is safe to say, that if I'd join Cubecraft today, I won't be getting 17.000 Skywars wins.. But thanks for the support!
But, what do you mean with this? xd
I might be retarted tho ._.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
How about suggestion 4 and remove the leaderboards entirely?

Think about it, leaderboards are only valuable in things that matter, (such as sports or video game competitions) thats why i never strived to be on the leaderboard, is because its pointless and has no value, so you have the number one amount of kills in blockwars? Biiiiiiiig deeeeaaaal the most you ever get is bragging rights which noone cares about, and before anyone gives the accomplishment argument, so you accmplished being on the leaderboard, so what? It does nothing for you

So technically i would vote to just eliminate them altogether i dont understand why so many are so into this leaderboard garbage

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
get off this christian minecraft server boiii
got no place else to go :(
How about suggestion 4 and remove the leaderboards entirely?

Think about it, leaderboards are only valuable in things that matter, (such as sports or video game competitions) thats why i never strived to be on the leaderboard, is because its pointless and has no value, so you have the number one amount of kills in blockwars? Biiiiiiiig deeeeaaaal the most you ever get is bragging rights which noone cares about, and before anyone gives the accomplishment argument, so you accmplished being on the leaderboard, so what? It does nothing for you

So technically i would vote to just eliminate them altogether i dont understand why so many are so into this leaderboard garbage
i like to be famous dont hate ty

Reactions: Deeds

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I like the idea. My only issue is how it will be implemented. I think it could be neat if we just had one single leaderboard in the lobby and pressing a button on it swapped it between all time and monthly leaders. I don't know how easily our devs can implement that though. Seems simple, but I am not dev man.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I like the idea. My only issue is how it will be implemented. I think it could be neat if we just had one single leaderboard in the lobby and pressing a button on it swapped it between all time and monthly leaders. I don't know how easily our devs can implement that though. Seems simple, but I am not dev man.
Pretty sure you can do it with command blocks or something. So it's likely that it is quite easy. Hope so.

Reactions: Josher and Priley

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like your ideas.
But I disagree for your first suggestion.
Some players are playing it to win, and When they reached the leaderboard, and the month is over and it’s resetted. So If tou want to stay in the leaderboard you are basicly wasting your time, just because it gets resetted everymonth.
They might can add both.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I like your ideas.
But I disagree for your first suggestion.
Some players are playing it to win, and When they reached the leaderboard, and the month is over and it’s resetted. So If tou want to stay in the leaderboard you are basicly wasting your time, just because it gets resetted everymonth.
They might can add both.
Same with Christmas games.. Same with Cubecraft in general.. In 10 years time Cubecraft won't exist anymore, also 'waste of time'? ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom