Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

So I recently saw some chess suggestions that were highly supported , but then I thought if something better - Monopoly.

The same classic game we all know and love with a unique spin - Multiple pathways. Here , you can choose whih lath to take . Normally the board would be a simple square - but here , you can choose which path to take!

The currencies would be the new Sylvacoins , which you'd use to buy houses and hotels.

Amazing huh? This opens the idea of great map variation too - a San Fransisco themed map with thegolden gate bridge?!? Yes!

Dw these games would get over fast if the maps are shortened. Maybe a timer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RPoule
F

Facelurite

@SnappDogg @DonaldGobrachev @Prodfesswr Oack @SentinelSucks @MLGMINECRAFTPLAYER @DYI @nachosbefriends

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This would take a long time to finish each game
I am just not really a fan of adding monopoly to Cubecraft

(Because blockband is a knock-off of another game that isn't in Minecraft)

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Eh, I don't know if it would be played much. Also, why Sylvacoins? Ferretcoins sound much better. ;)

Reactions: Injunction

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
How can you play Monopoly in minecraft, it will take too long to end the game, Im love Monopoly but I dont see it on minecraft.

F

Facelurite

chess takes a long time that thread got support.

Oh they could shorten maps or have a 30 miniute time limit jollow . I understand where you come from , even I am concerned about them pulling a blockband. Basically speed monopoly

Sylvacoins are superior. Either way this could be potentially abgreat game on arcade , doesnt need to be the most popular or anything. Isnt hard to program either . It cam be done with commandblocks!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
chess takes a long time that thread got support.

Oh they could shorten maps or have a 30 miniute time limit jollow . I understand where you come from , even I am concerned about them pulling a blockband. Basically speed monopoly

Sylvacoins are superior. Either way this could be potentially abgreat game on arcade , doesnt need to be the most popular or anything. Isnt hard to program either . It cam be done with commandblocks!
Okay if games had a max time I can understand that
Also the part about blockband was more something that I wanted to type but I didn't really actually want to say so instead of just removing that from my message I decided to make it in white but that took a while

F

Facelurite

This would take a long time to finish each game
I am just not really a fan of adding monopoly to Cubecraft

Because blockband is a knock-off of another game that isn't in Minecraff

You want me to edit this out ir nah? So that ithers can read?

Reactions: Injunction
Jun 12, 2017
Outer Place
So I recently saw some chess suggestions that were highly supported , but then I thought if something better - Monopoly.

The same classic game we all know and love with a unique spin - Multiple pathways. Here , you can choose whih lath to take . Normally the board would be a simple square - but here , you can choose which path to take!

The currencies would be the new Sylvacoins , which you'd use to buy houses and hotels.

Amazing huh? This opens the idea of great map variation too - a San Fransisco themed map with thegolden gate bridge?!? Yes!

Dw these games would get over fast if the maps are shortened. Maybe a timer too.

The game seems nice, though it'll probably be very hard to make.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
How can you play Monopoly in minecraft, it will take too long to end the game, Im love Monopoly but I dont see it on minecraft.
Agreed. Monopoly is too long and if you want to play monopoly i'm sure there are other ways to do it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom