Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Team_Wins

Sep 4, 2016
Please note this is a new gamemode idea, not me calling "Eggwars" "Money wars"

Recently I've been playing a lot of speed eggwars. I love the gamemode, as I think eggars can often be too slow, and camping is far less op in speed eggwars. However, it got me thinking that speed eggwars is a lot like skywars, in that you start with basic chests/generators, and at mid there are better chests/generators. Honestly, in speed eggwars [solo], the eggs are just a formality. They're just annoying to break. Yes, in teams, they do contribute to the game. But, I'm sick of just trying to mine obby whilst someone punches me with their fist. I think you guys should make an entirely new gamemode called Money Wars. There would be no eggs, and perhaps you would spawn with some basic gear (ie leather and a wooden sword), but other than that, it would be the same as eggwars. I think this would interest a lot of new players because the games would go faster and be more quickfire. Maybe you would even make the maps breakable, like in skywars, so people could build traps and things like that. The only problem might be skybasing, as without an egg people will be more likely to skybase (I think).

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I disagree. This would be more or less Eggwars Speed Mode. Speed mode to me doesn't seem at all like skywars.

As for the name, Money Wars. Where is the Money in it? The name should be relevant to the gameplay.

This gamemode would be more of a "Eggwars with Starting Gear".

U

Unipotato

This seems like SkyWars to me. No egg, breakable map, starts with items. What about this is not SkyWars?

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Team_Wins

Sep 4, 2016
This seems like SkyWars to me. No egg, breakable map, starts with items. What about this is not SkyWars?
I see your point. Perhaps I haven't explainec myself fully. My favorite part off eggwars is the economy system. "Money Wars" would keep the generators on your island and mid, as well as the villager.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I smile to myself whenever people say eggwars matches take too long now because I remember playing 2 hour long games of annihilation every day :P This is basically skywars with generators which isn't something I would play and I don't think many others would prefer it over skywars.

Team_Wins

Sep 4, 2016
I disagree. This would be more or less Eggwars Speed Mode. Speed mode to me doesn't seem at all like skywars.

As for the name, Money Wars. Where is the Money in it? The name should be relevant to the gameplay.

This gamemode would be more of a "Eggwars with Starting Gear".
Would you really want to play a game called Eggwars with Starting Gear?

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Would you really want to play a game called Eggwars with Starting Gear?
No I wouldn't. The name is actually relevant to the game.

I agree with @POWER_RANGER
[QUOTE="POWER_RANGER, post: 792269, member: 138580"This is basically skywars with generators which isn't something I would play and I don't think many others would prefer it over skywars. [/QUOTE]

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Please note this is a new gamemode idea, not me calling "Eggwars" "Money wars"

Recently I've been playing a lot of speed eggwars. I love the gamemode, as I think eggars can often be too slow, and camping is far less op in speed eggwars. However, it got me thinking that speed eggwars is a lot like skywars, in that you start with basic chests/generators, and at mid there are better chests/generators. Honestly, in speed eggwars [solo], the eggs are just a formality. They're just annoying to break. Yes, in teams, they do contribute to the game. But, I'm sick of just trying to mine obby whilst someone punches me with their fist. I think you guys should make an entirely new gamemode called Money Wars. There would be no eggs, and perhaps you would spawn with some basic gear (ie leather and a wooden sword), but other than that, it would be the same as eggwars. I think this would interest a lot of new players because the games would go faster and be more quickfire. Maybe you would even make the maps breakable, like in skywars, so people could build traps and things like that. The only problem might be skybasing, as without an egg people will be more likely to skybase (I think).
This ruins the point of the game. Also I like having the egg. It adds a nice touch to the game. After all, if there wasn't an egg than someone could just buy a sword right away and kill their neighbors.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom