• Sudden Death against Campers

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UHCBlast

Aug 19, 2016
I find money walls fun, it was not a bad choice to make. If you don’t like it then keep your opinion to yourself, and don’t play.
And, “Sudden Death to Campers” is not a good idea, camping is a strategy and therefor should not be eliminated from the game. If you do not like campers, then come up with a strategy to kill them easily. What I do is I make a good pickaxe, then build up underneath their base, then, from there I mine the blocks out from under them, and they fall and die. If you want a way to get to said campers, then instead of adding a sudden death, then add a tracking compass.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I find money walls fun, it was not a bad choice to make. If you don’t like it then keep your opinion to yourself, and don’t play.
And, “Sudden Death to Campers” is not a good idea, camping is a strategy and therefor should not be eliminated from the game. If you do not like campers, then come up with a strategy to kill them easily. What I do is I make a good pickaxe, then build up underneath their base, then, from there I mine the blocks out from under them, and they fall and die. If you want a way to get to said campers, then instead of adding a sudden death, then add a tracking compass.
Grab your shovels guys! We're gonna gravedig a thread!

Reactions: TheJeroen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Please do not reply to posts older than two weeks. This is known as necroposting on the forums.

Money walls is eggwars.. without the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom