Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
i think this will add more stuff to the game because microsoft a way better developers than Mojang.

Mojang: *Hands over minecraft to microsoft*
Microsoft: *Takes Minecraft - Fires everybody*
Mojang Staff: *Facepalm* "good luck without us >:)"

* 2 days later*

Microsoft: "We have released the all new re-vamped version of minecraft. it is no longer blocky! We have made it all look like real life! (mainly because we dont know to code the minecraft)

*1 hour later*

People: We hate your game! and bring bag the mojang staff!!!!!

Microsoft: *talking to notch* here you go have your game back, we didnt want it anyway! *secretly copies the game files to make their own copy, everyone buys it*

Interviewer: Why did you buy the new game mojang has released? and do you think it is a knock-off of minecraft?

person: it is a knock off of minecraft but I bought it because, well you know, its made by microsoft!
*facepalm* microsoft

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Also @Piggygirl120 making it so it is only available on pc/xbox is a really bad idea and they probably wont do it. Microsoft sell stuff they own for money. it is really simple. If they only allow it on xbox and pc, they loose alot of money, however if they keep it on all consoles (xbox,playstation, pc and Mobile/tablet) they will have more money.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
But Microsoft can take away EULA :eek:
Mojang where alot more "loose" about those things I very highly doubt that Microsoft would ever do that...Maybe in a very extreme thinking ...they could charge youtube vids...they would make billions... I just think Mojang needs help...but not by being bought...just DEVS ALOT OF DEVS

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
if i were notch... i would sell it... thats a good 2 billion quid In your pocket... but i bet its a lot more complicated than that :P

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Wasn't Microsoft part of the Halo series... atleast until 3 and I LOVE Halo so I say no worries, there may be a change in theme in further updates but I don't think it'll be fine...

Wait.. Will Microsoft add Elites and the flood to MC!?!?!?!?
Microsoft had a contract with Bungie, whom created Halo. Bungie broke off from Microsoft after Halo: Reach because Microsoft was being too controlling on the project due to their insatiable appetite for profits. I type this because I feel it would be the same for Minecraft. If Microsoft gains ownership, it may very well take a turn for the worse. Though new features will certainly be implemented, they would most likely make them "pay for additional content" sort of deals. I most likely would just stick with the pre-Microsoft versions of the game, but this is all just my opinion on the whole thing.

Reactions: Yittamonkey

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
if i were notch... i would sell it... thats a good 2 billion quid In your pocket... but i bet its a lot more complicated than that :p
I would think of that being greedy...but I guess that you like money :3...If I was the creator of the biggest game in humanity I would want to keep it...Dosent that make more sense...?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The community focuses too much on the negative sides of things, rather than the positive. For all we know, they could've just purchased minecraft for the purpose of profit, and leave the game alone. They could update it, remove the EULA (which they probably will do, if it makes us happy) or make patches when necessary. Stop focusing on the negative, and open your eyes to the positive. It's easy to say that bad things will happen, but that doesn't mean that they will.

Reactions: jtlg1234

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
But they might.....
The community focuses too much on the negative sides of things, rather than the positive. For all we know, they could've just purchased minecraft for the purpose of profit, and leave the game alone. They could update it, remove the EULA (which they probably will do, if it makes us happy) or make patches when necessary. Stop focusing on the negative, and open your eyes to the positive. It's easy to say that bad things will happen, but that doesn't mean that they will.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom