Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think someone should make this mod?

• Yes

• No

• I just want to see the statistics

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sebbikull

Dec 5, 2017
Hello, Many of you reading this have maybe heard of the mod "AutoGG" mod for Hypixel. And I want an AutoGG mod for Cubecraft too! But the problem is that I cant code and things like that, so I was wondering if anyone wants to make an "AutoGG" mod for Cubecraft too. (AutoGG is a mod made for Hypixel, it works like this: When you die/win a game you automatically type "GG" in the chat)

I would love if the mod had a GUI with 2 options,
Option 1: "GG" Clicking this basically toggles the "AutoGG" off and on
Option 2: "Leave" Clicking this toggles on an "AutoLeave", and you probably know what it does already. (Every time you die/win a game you type "/leave" automatically)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I never even say GG tbh and when I say it, I just write it quick and leave so I don't really see a reason to add this. It's not that hard to write GG every game tbh, I used to do it before.

But I understand why you want it tho.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You can kinda already do this, but you have to set it up yourself with a mod like 5zig or another mod that can detect chat.
The other way to do it is just make a chat macros (5zig works for this as well) so when you press, for example, ctrl + G it says ‘GG’. For the auto leave, you can set it up the same way so when you do ctrl + L it runs the /leave command. These aren’t exactly the auto response you asked for, but allows for more control of when you say GG or leave yet is still extremely fast. :)

But if someone wants to make a mod for this, go ahead :p

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
You can kinda already do this, but you have to set it up yourself wishing a mod like 5zig or another mod that can detect chat.
The other way to do it is just make a chat macros (5zig works for this as well) so when you press, for example, ctrl + G it says ‘GG’. For the auto leave, you can set it up the same way so when you do ctrl + L it runs the /leave command. These aren’t exactly the auto response you asked for, but allows for more control of when you say GG or leave yet is still extremely fast. :)

Well, that work too lol

Sebbikull

Dec 5, 2017
You can kinda already do this, but you have to set it up yourself with a mod like 5zig or another mod that can detect chat.

I am trying with the 5zig, I have added the AutoLeave :D

Reactions: TheBrownster

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, Many of you reading this have maybe heard of the mod "AutoGG" mod for Hypixel. And I want an AutoGG mod for Cubecraft too! But the problem is that I cant code and things like that, so I was wondering if anyone wants to make an "AutoGG" mod for Cubecraft too. (AutoGG is a mod made for Hypixel, it works like this: When you die/win a game you automatically type "GG" in the chat)

I would love if the mod had a GUI with 2 options,
Option 1: "GG" Clicking this basically toggles the "AutoGG" off and on
Option 2: "Leave" Clicking this toggles on an "AutoLeave", and you probably know what it does already. (Every time you die/win a game you type "/leave" automatically)
I don't agree. Sometimes I am being focussed or cleaned and I don't want to say GG when this happens.

D

Deleted member 352903

I am trying with the 5zig, I have added the AutoLeave :D
I don't recommend to use auto leave, because if a hacker or teamers kill you, you won't be able to record them, because you will leave. That's bad :v

Reactions: Priley and remio

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow wtf, so many hate on one mod, well I have one coded into the "macro/keybind mod" I was searching for one too, and made it myself, I also added a leave button, but it should be possible to make it autoLeave as well, feel free to contact me to discuss this :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom