Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think someone should make this mod?

• Yes

• No

• I just want to see the statistics

Results are only viewable after voting.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
5zig, macros, etc.
Also if you look at the list of allowed mods you'll notice it is very unspecific
rororoyourboat said:
Chat Mods:

Mods like Labymod, 5zig, Twitch Integration, Macros, and Tabbychat, which allow the player to make better use of chat.

Mods of these kinds are allowed, but will result in punishment if their features are used to violate any of our rules. It should be noted that certain parts of these mods are not allowed. For example, the togglesneak features found in mods like Labymod are illegal. Watch out with the automatic reply feature in some of these mods, this feature automatically sends a reply in the chat when your name gets mentioned, abusing this feature may result in a mute.
This quite honestly should mean that autoGG is allowed unless it has some characteristics that I don't know about
The only problem here is the possibility that Sentinel may ban due to different data
But as I said possibility the mod may be so similar to others like macros which are allowed and stated as being allowed that Sentinel won't ban you for using illegal client modifications
I never even say GG tbh
sportsmanship 101

Reactions: Livvv

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Wow wtf, so many hate on one mod, well I have one coded into the "macro/keybind mod" I was searching for one too, and made it myself, I also added a leave button, but it should be possible to make it autoLeave as well, feel free to contact me to discuss this :)
Same here:
When creating macros etc.. I advise you to do them on a server where spamming chat wouldn't become an issue if it where to happen, you don't want to accidentally spam the chat in cubecraft as you will be punished according to the rules.
Expect a better tutorial on the 4th janurary.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Same here:
When creating macros etc.. I advise you to do them on a server where spamming chat wouldn't become an issue if it where to happen, you don't want to accidentally spam the chat in cubecraft as you will be punished according to the rules.
Expect a better tutorial on the 4th janurary.
I make my macros on a singleplayer world ;p
But I have a problem, how do i put multiple scripts in one event? (the onChat event for example)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't recommend to use auto leave, because if a hacker or teamers kill you, you won't be able to record them, because you will leave. That's bad :v
I'm also experimenting with the 5zig mod right now! I also thought to add auto-leave, but then I thought about my reports :D
I added some shortcuts like if I press "g" it says "gg" for me in chat, if I type "!toxic" it says "Please respect all users". And finally I added "!rules" and it would say "Please keep in mind what you're doing right now is in violation with the rules which can be seen here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/"
:D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom