1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod Application

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Holly (FaZeMCO), May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly (FaZeMCO)

Holly (FaZeMCO) Member

Username: FaZeMCO
    Name: Holly
    Info:
    I am 21 and I am in University for ED Gaming Experience. I have a Degree on Tech support and I know how to make custom plugins and more. I am nice and easy to get along with. I have played MineCraft for 4 Years so I know the Past of MineCraft. I play MineCraft alot in my spare time and like to Help people if there in trouble or need some help. I will accept orders from other Staff and Owners. I have played on CubeCraft for about 2 Months and think I would liek to go for the position Moderator. I like to play SG and Skywars or go on Creative to do some building. I vote for points so I can get better Kits and stuff like that.

What will you do if people Advertise Spamm?:
    If someone Spamms it's just a Basic kick for Spamm. But if they keep it up the punishments go higher. If a player be's mean then It is the same a Basic kick but if they keep doing it punishments go Higher, and the same with CAPS. But if someone advertises then it's just a full Ban.

What will you do for the server?:
    If I get accepted I will most likely donate for Emerald or more. I will help out 24/7 and ask people to vote donate etc. I will be on the website alot and view the Forum posts and comment or tell them some advice. I will always be nice and if a player Needs Help about something I will tell them what to do.

Past Experience:
    I have been a Mod on a server called CedgePvP but quited for this Applictaion. Admin on two servers and Helper on one. But here's a story when I was 19. Two years ago I worked for a compnay called SoftwareServers with my Boyfriend. I was ServerHoster and Plugin Devoloper. I worked there for about a year. I got so good people voted em for Plugin-Operator but a month later the company lost money and it fell down but now I have experience on Server Making and Plugin Devoloping.

So Vote for Accept or Decline and Thank You for reading :) @Volkom_ @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

2. Holly (FaZeMCO)

Holly (FaZeMCO) Member

Vote in Comments I accidently forgot :oops:

3. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

You can't apply for mod. You get chosen by the owner.

4. FLYING_PIANO66

FLYING_PIANO66 Member

You have to use Black magic you see there is a special technique... @Aimee2323 know more on that subject than me... (here aimee2323)

5. Parvati12

Parvati12 Member

Locked, you cannot apply for mod.

FLYING_PIANO66 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.