Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KateAK

Nov 28, 2013
Alaska
I'm not sure if this is on the right forum so here it goes:
I have been on CCG for a long time.I mean a long time. I was there for the 1,000 people on at a time,the first birthday.In fact if I ever need to get away from life for an hour or so,I come strait to CCG.

Why I should be a moderator? Well, I am on alot. And I monitor the chat. The servers I think need to be surveyed more i go on them and check to see if things are running smoothly.Here is a situation that might help my case.There were no mods on and i was one of the only donators on.

KateAK

Nov 28, 2013
Alaska
Sorry i messed that up let me continue.
I got PM about a possible hacker.I asked this certain person what happened.They told me the events and I asked them if they had proof.The person said no and i went to talk to the player who the person thought was hacking. I talked to the guy and he said he was experiencing lag at the time. So I said it was sever side lag and other player lag.

I dealt with this situation when no one else was on.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Sorry i messed that up let me continue.
I got PM about a possible hacker.I asked this certain person what happened.They told me the events and I asked them if they had proof.The person said no and i went to talk to the player who the person thought was hacking. I talked to the guy and he said he was experiencing lag at the time. So I said it was sever side lag and other player lag.

I dealt with this situation when no one else was on.
Dealing with one situation, does not compare to others who report multiple hackers every day. Do more. Maybe you'll have better chances then :P

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Sorry but now that you asked for it you will not be a moderator. That just ruined your chances of mod. Sorry to break the bad news :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom