Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nyanbaz

So like, I've been getting bored and this seems to be the new trend to make little profile pictures and signatures. Yeah, they aren't Minecraft related but they are cool in my opinion >:3 Of course, there are tons of different models to pick from, but I can try picking on based on your personality and stuff. (That sounds cheesy and stupid. :/) But I will try my best. I have some examples of what artwork I've made so far down here if you wanna see Senbonzakura.jpg Kaai Yuki.jpg Deep Sea Girl Has Fun.jpg World is Mine.png

Comment with your IGN and anything else you want to include in the signature! If you want any extra details, ask me. Thanks~

Reactions: Verdag

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Can I get one in a size of a profile pickture? :) It's for skype y' know :P

IGN: Verdag

I wan't it misty/dark mooded, we having a sword (Iron+)/magic powers from my hand and my name to stay at a point on the screen :D Love the art style BTW <3

N

Nyanbaz

Can I get one in a size of a profile pickture? :) It's for skype y' know :p

I wan't it misty/dark mooded, we having a sword (Iron+)/magic powers from my hand and my name to stay at a point on the screen :D Love the art style BTW <3
All get to working on it as soon as I can! Thank you!~

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Can I get one in a size of a profile pickture? :) It's for skype y' know :p

Gurl, you know she doesn't really draw these, right? She just programs the models.

N

Nyanbaz

Yay! ^^ thank you for making one for me :D
I made it! Sorry it's small, I made it the exact dimensions of a Skype profile picture. I couldn't really find anything to use for magic so I used a little gem heart thingy. I hope it's okay... :confused:
Ritsuee Verdag.jpg

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
I am not completely sure (I'm on a Ipad :P) but my guts says 1080x1920 and it seems right too :)

N

Nyanbaz

Here! I can make it smaller/bigger if you need to me to! I found that 1080x1980 was waaaay to small and didn't fit the entire picture. Please tell me if you want me to add any words, make it smaller, or take/add stuff :)Ritsu wallpaper.jpg

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Omg can I have one please? Can the avatar have blonde hair & blue eyes, and could you make it the same size as a skype profile picture [like verdag's] I don't really mind what else, go creative :3 Thanks! :D

N

Nyanbaz

Omg can I have one please? Can the avatar have blonde hair & blue eyes, and could you make it the same size as a skype profile picture [like verdag's] I don't really mind what else, go creative :3 Thanks! :D
Okiedokie! I'll get to working on it as soon as I get home from school :D

Top Bottom