Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nyanbaz

PergPirateCake Yittamonkey.jpg @Yittamonkey Be careful, it's a pretty big picture. Once you save it to your computer and make it your sig, it should resize itself. If you're not happy with the picture, I'll be happy to redo it!

N

Nyanbaz

xD Lol "shexy-panda-pandaflame16" lol das funny
Haha. Yeah, I give my pictures random names like that. I named the original picture "Shexy Panda" and just added the "Pandaflame16" to the end so I would know witch one had the caption :P

N

Nyanbaz

>Update thing?< I just got a program called GIMP, a free Photoshop alternative where I can edit my pictures and make them look nicer, like this Goddess Miku Gimp.png So I can make higher quality images now :)

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Can I have a signature like the one you made me a month ago or so? However, I really want a sweg back round thingy. I don't know what yet but you can ask me at school. >3<

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
>Update thing?< I just got a program called GIMP, a free Photoshop alternative where I can edit my pictures and make them look nicer, like this View attachment 6712 So I can make higher quality images now :)
I hope you don't mind if ask for another one! I feel so greedy ;P Can I have one similar to the example you made (the cool background thing) but instead can I have me (my avatar). You don't have to do it, only if you want to :P Thanks so much!!

N

Nyanbaz

I hope you don't mind if ask for another one! I feel so greedy ;P Can I have one similar to the example you made (the cool background thing) but instead can I have me (my avatar). You don't have to do it, only if you want to :p Thanks so much!!
Of course! I really enjoy making these, so you can have as many as you want!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom