Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Yesterday I was playing BattleArena in Bedrock and noticed a lot of players having a mix of Magican, Samurai, Sniper and Warrior Kit. I´ve seen something like this before but didn´t thought much about it. Is this a bug or secret to unlock?


Screenshot (324).png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (323).png
    Screenshot (323).png
    952.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot (321).png
    Screenshot (321).png
    492.9 KB · Views: 176
D

Deleted member 594531

Guest
I don’t really know how he did that but maybe he dropped his items then chose another kit.
 

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
773
3,035
384
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Yesterday I was playing BattleArena in Bedrock and noticed a lot of players having a mix of Magican, Samurai, Sniper and Warrior Kit. I´ve seen something like this before but didn´t thought much about it. Is this a bug or secret to unlock?


View attachment 210711
Hello there! I actually noticed that too yesterday, with this guy called Bankru who had this mix of Beast and Archer
 

Attachments

  • 20C27A46-F346-4A04-9314-F84EA86C69A7.jpeg
    20C27A46-F346-4A04-9314-F84EA86C69A7.jpeg
    334.1 KB · Views: 168
D

Deleted member 594531

Guest
Yes. It's considered to be Bug Abuse, which is punishable under rule 1.7
If you see anyone doing this please report them with video evidence!
I didn’t know that
Thanks for telling me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom