Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the report message be tweaked to direct players to the correct place to report?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, not necessary. They should just ask a staff member

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello. My suggestion is that on Bedrock the Sentinel report message should be tweaked to direct you to the correct reporting site. The message pops up, saying to report rule breakers at reports.cubecraft.net but that just brings you to the java login page. It would be much more effective and efficient if it directed you to the forums to report. This could be the source to many quires and confusion people have when reporting players on Bedrock edition. I screenshotted this on my iPad as it is where I play CubeCraft the most. Sentinel doesn’t actually exist on Bedrock anyway but the same message that is on Java pops up on Bedrock, still keeping the Java reporting site link. Thanks for reading :)

I attached screenshots of what the message says as well as where the link that is said brings you to

Attachments

• A6074B82-2BB7-499E-87AC-5285269BE711.png
    A6074B82-2BB7-499E-87AC-5285269BE711.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 9324F273-231D-4EED-AA2A-0CF654FCA143.png
    9324F273-231D-4EED-AA2A-0CF654FCA143.png
    600.8 KB · Views: 355
Reactions: NINJAT0M789

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hello. My suggestion is that on Bedrock the Sentinel report message should be tweaked to direct you to the correct reporting site. The message pops up, saying to report rule breakers at reports.cubecraft.net but that just brings you to the java login page. It would be much more effective and efficient if it directed you to the forums to report. This could be the source to many quires and confusion people have when reporting players on Bedrock edition. I screenshotted this on my iPad as it is where I play CubeCraft the most. Sentinel doesn’t actually exist on Bedrock anyway but the same message that is on Java pops up on Bedrock, still keeping the Java reporting site link. Thanks for reading :)

I attached screenshots of what the message says as well as where the link that is said brings you to

If I’m being honest I don’t really see the necessity in this. When you click on “New Bedrock Player Report” it redirects you to the correct link. Also, I believe there is a message on the reports site itself that tells users that Bedrock reports can no longer be done(don’t know if that is still there). Yes, I agree this would be nice, but it’s not necessary. Even if it is the wrong link; the correct link is still 2 clicks away from when you enter the reports site. For the aforementioned reasons I have decided to vote “No”.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
If I’m being honest I don’t really see the necessity in this. When you click on “New Bedrock Player Report” it redirects you to the correct link. Also, I believe there is a message on the reports site itself that tells users that Bedrock reports can no longer be done(don’t know if that is still there). Yes, I agree this would be nice, but it’s not necessary. Even if it is the wrong link; the correct link is still 2 clicks away from when you enter the reports site. For the aforementioned reasons I have decided to vote “No”.
I didn’t realise there was a link there. However, the fact that you have to create an account to sign in does kind of remove the point of that.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
This is not necessary you can click on new bedrock report you get to the bedrock report site. of course, you need to make an account otherwise people would abuse the website and create false reports that would slow down the process of banning the real cheaters.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Hi there,
This is not necessary you can click on new bedrock report you get to the bedrock report site. of course, you need to make an account otherwise people would abuse the website and create false reports that would slow down the process of banning the real cheaters.

A Bedrock player looking to report someone should be directed to the forums where they can, not to create an account on Java that isn’t of any use to them

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I think this is completely necessary. I agree that if a player does encounter a hacker, and then sees that message, it confuses the player into thinking you need a Java account to report. However, the URL for the Bedrock reporting website is https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/, and obviously that is way too long. Reports.cubecraft.net is much shorter, hence the reason why they may have kept it how it is on Bedrock. But there are ways around it, like URL shorteners.
To add on to this, CubeCraft should also remove the /link, /discord, /twitter, /youtube, and /forums commands, because in Java when the popup is clicked it actually takes you to the website, but in Bedrock it does nothing (because Bedrock doesn't have that ability). Most players on Bedrock don't know that those commands exit, but when they do try, it does nothing. It could possibly be replaced with simply the URL for those sites, but not clickable.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1. :)

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.