Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gamerdgboy

Member
Nov 30, 2020
7
3
9
Pronouns
He/Him
So, in one of my last posts i suggested uhc. Now i suggest other minigames: splleef for minerware, parkour( i dont know why), creative mode, factions and among slimes on bedrock. Hope to get some more players.
 

Mea_08

Member
May 27, 2020
64
85
24
23
Scotland
parkour already exists but on java and I'm not too sure about getting creative mode or factions in the server but I really like the suggestion for spleef in minerware good suggestion!!
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom