Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryGamer

Sep 4, 2016
As you guys all know, Cubecraft has been updated and the minigame lobby's were removed.

Basically what my question is.
Bring back the Minigame lobby's so noone is just hanging around the main lobby. And because the minigame lobby's were there for choosing a map (and i know that you can choose a map with a rank now) But for the No rankers is choosing a map a thing that they like.

Sincerenly, Max! AKA EveryGamer

EveryGamer

Sep 4, 2016
I am not complaining, It's just a question for lobby's.. I like this update too but lobby's should be come back

ItzGerald

Dec 19, 2016
Esmeraldas, Ecuador
It is much better that there is no lobby, so it is more than controlling people who do not follow the rules, the server does not currently have many people, as before and this saves expenses which can be used to improve the performance of the servers with greater utility, such as games.

I hope you understand.

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Actually you are right, every gamemode have his own playerbase but now when you join a lobby there are so many people who play an another gamemode. But check the playerbase from cubecraft, it’s not big right? But cozy. I still like this update. But I get your point bro! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom