Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
That could indeed be pretty nice, I'd say it costs a specific amount of Vanity Points and you'll be able to make (Maximum 3) your own miniature with for example as you mentioned your friends heaed, but also other heads like Cookie Monster, etc... (Once you have 3 and want to get another one you'll have to remove on of the 3)
Custom miniatures seems very cool and shows that every player is unique. Cool idea!

C

Cuteee

That could indeed be pretty nice, I'd say it costs a specific amount of Vanity Points and you'll be able to make (Maximum 3) your own miniature with for example as you mentioned your friends heaed, but also other heads like Cookie Monster, etc... (Once you have 3 and want to get another one you'll have to remove on of the 3)
Custom miniatures seems very cool and shows that every player is unique. Cool idea!
True it should cost vanity points.

D

Deleted member 352903

Nice suggestion! :d I hope they’ll add it.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Well, I was thinking about miniatures those days and I got an idea, what about if you could make your own miniatures with your friends head? I know is preety stupid and useless but in my opinion it could be preety nice.
Oh no please! It would make the miniatures in the store useless i bought all the miniatures you can get and now i will cry. Kthxbai.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You can actually make endless miniatures. If you just make the three and then made another one and then remove the other you have endless miniatures.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I prefer miniatures being more of a rare thing to come by. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of the current rank based ones (enderman, zombie) as those are just too easy to get. Store bought miniatures make the miniatures that much more special as a whole.
I'd rather not add any vanity point based miniatures, and I surely don't want to see any custom miniatures as they could be used to replicate existing miniatures.

Reactions: DragonLord
F

Facelurite

They’ll never add this.
Is this a joke? People make such extensive threads about Vanity and some even recreate the miniatures or particles or idk in single player world, and then THIS gets escalated?
Anyhow, I do not support the idea, I could just fake other miniatures
Especially ones such as the creeper and the grim one.

I also don't really like the idea of this.
To be honest, I prefer miniatures being more of a rare thing to come by. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of the current rank based ones (enderman, zombie) as those are just too easy to get. Store bought miniatures make the miniatures that much more special as a whole.
I'd rather not add any vanity point based miniatures, and I surely don't want to see any custom miniatures as they could be used to replicate existing miniatures.
^^^

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They’ll never add this.

^^^
Of course they will never add this
That’s why this thread was escalated
and the grim one.
well obviously some people would make this and it would coincidentally be just like the Grim one
I am sure yours will end up like that
You know because you’re so Grim

I mean the replication argument is valid but under the circumstances this could work quite well
With regulations I agree

F

Facelurite

Of course they will never add this
That’s why this thread was escalated

well obviously some people would make this and it would coincidentally be just like the Grim one
I am sure yours will end up like that
You know because you’re so Grim

I mean the replication argument is valid but under the circumstances this could work quite well
With regulations I agree
You do know that a mod escalated this right? A mod has no say in what gets implemented and its pretty obvious that cubecraft will make more money by making miniatures for every object instead of using custom heads.

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom