Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
Hey, there :D

I had an idea for Chrismas miniatures maybe a little snowman that follows you around
or a santa or a elf ? I don't know I really hope there will get miniatures for christmas!!

Why i want this is because there are for halloween miniatures and for valentine too<3
I am maybe a little early with this but Who cares :P I hope many people want this :)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I like it and I think christmas miniatures look very cute. Nice idea! :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm I made this:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-miniature-revolution.133903/
What Tacos said:
So this idea is pretty neat; I really like the idea of feeding and leveling up your minis, like a Tamagotchi. The problem with custom minis is how we store the data for the minis. Each mini has one specific item in their head, chest, legs, feet, and hand slots, and changing those out would require some finagling with the current system.

It might be a while before we do anything new with minis (we've got a lot planned for the upcoming months), but I do intend to revive them in the future. You can look forward to new ones (eventually!)

Anyway I would like to see Christmas Miniatures so +1

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Anything for any other holidays? Like Chanukah? Or any other holidays?
We'd probably do a Christmas pack and a generic winter pack. As someone who's only celebrated Christmas and Hanukkah, I'd feel uncomfortable about making minis for holidays I'm unfamiliar with. For example, I have no idea what the colors of the Kwanzaa "menorah" represent, and for all I know, making a mini out of that item may be incredibly offensive. I'd rather not step on the toes of our non-Christmas-celebrating players and just give them something wintery instead.

Yes, I realize excluding all the other holidays defeats the purpose of not stepping on toes, but there is no way that we can cover all of the Winter holidays.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
We'd probably do a Christmas pack and a generic winter pack. As someone who's only celebrated Christmas and Hanukkah, I'd feel uncomfortable about making minis for holidays I'm unfamiliar with. For example, I have no idea what the colors of the Kwanzaa "menorah" represent, and for all I know, making a mini out of that item may be incredibly offensive. I'd rather not step on the toes of our non-Christmas-celebrating players and just give them something wintery instead.

Yes, I realize excluding all the other holidays defeats the purpose of not stepping on toes, but there is no way that we can cover all of the Winter holidays.
How bout instead of choosing a religion, we can simply have winter themed stuff. Like a snowman, hot coco, fire place, sweatshirt, etc. So, cubecraft won't necessarily have to choose a religion

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom