• No please

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

xBl1tzx

Jun 3, 2016
Hello,

My suggestion is for hard mode to, make everyone invisible when you're blinded in the micro game, ''get to the bottom floor''.
Everyone just seems to follow everyone and it's not even hard when you can just follow a group of people and win.

Also for the ''Stone Labyrinth'' boss game, i think it's unfair for players that want to play competitive to play this micro game. It's just based on luck, and when you find 1 gold block you'll end up finding 4. And the other people will not even find 1.
And for that is the same idea, to just make everyone invisible or make a separate maze for everyone. So it will be fair for every player. You can just download x-ray, and boom you won the boss game.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Cheers!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
It's a fact (almost) everyone just looks for nametags of the players in get to the bottem floor hard mode. The thing that I notice is that more players actually succeed in hard mode than in normal mode. So this should get changed.

Reactions: xBl1tzx

xBl1tzx

Jun 3, 2016
I totally agree with you. But, I'd add invisibility only in those gamemodes where you can follow others.
Hi Rick,

In the mazes you can follow each other and block peoples sights.
Most of the time when people don't want you to win, they'll follow you the whole time and cause you to lose.
This will eliminate that.

Thanks for reading my suggestion <3

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hello,

My suggestion is for hard mode to, make everyone invisible when you're blinded in the micro game, ''get to the bottom floor''.
Everyone just seems to follow everyone and it's not even hard when you can just follow a group of people and win.

Also for the ''Stone Labyrinth'' boss game, i think it's unfair for players that want to play competitive to play this micro game. It's just based on luck, and when you find 1 gold block you'll end up finding 4. And the other people will not even find 1.
And for that is the same idea, to just make everyone invisible or make a separate maze for everyone. So it will be fair for every player. You can just download x-ray, and boom you won the boss game.

Cheers!
true. players will get faster to the bottem because of that its longer and players will just follow other players to the bottem and will win eazy. it would be nice to have that tho

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi Rick,

In the mazes you can follow each other and block peoples sights.
Most of the time when people don't want you to win, they'll follow you the whole time and cause you to lose.
This will eliminate that.

Thanks for reading my suggestion <3
This could work too.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello,

Cheers!
I'd just have it as a toggleable item in players their inventory. Not only in the microgame you mentioned though, would love to have it in other microgames like 'Fly Through The Hoops' (rather a boss game but you get the idea)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom