Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
mineware update

1: Mine 15 blocks of snow with an efficiency diamond shovel.
2: Kill a witch in 7 seconds.
3: Get an enderman enderpearl though
4: Find the diamond (There are about 60 chests and there's a diamond in one of them, find it in 15 seconds)
5: Jump 5 times with Jump Boost (15 secs)
6: Find the hidden button in the village (45 seconds)
7: Hit the diamond block 6 times
8: 2vs2vs2 etc.
9: Punch everybody off the platform with a punch bow
10: Speed trading with a villager.
11: Reversed Hot potato game but with a flag that you have to bring to a certain point.
12: Get a rose and give it to the villager.
13: Put the fish in the hopper (I guess you have to fish and try to land the fish on a hopper)
14: Hit the person on your left.

Push push off at parcour

the final games
15.mini quakecraft
16 tnt run
Respond to what you think of it

Last edited:

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Please try to work on your English, very hard to understand. But the ones I did sounds pretty fun, but quake craft and tnt run already exists, and may be too long for a "minigame"

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
1. heel 15 snow in (15 sec slide sleeper efficiency)
I don't understand you with this idea.

2. hit the witch kill a witch (7 sec slide swordt)
Kill a witch within 7 seconds? Sounds like a cool idea but is it possible to kill a witch within 7 seconds?

3. spawn an enerman (your whole inv
You have to spawn an Enderman with a spawn egg? Well that's not very difficult but than it has to be that they can't TP outside the Minerware area.

4.Find the slide one full of chests and in something chests sit slide for 15 sec

5.kill a jump 5x (15 sec)
Do you mean kill each other while you have a Jump Boost?

6. find the butem in a village searching the butem (20sec)
I think this is a nice idea but I think it'll be hard to find the button within 20 seconds.

7.hit 6 x the slide block eg as the slide block random spawn you need 6x on heat (15 seconds)
I don't understand you with this one.

8. 2 vs all you get teamed up of 2 men here you have to kiss lots as soon as possible and everyone kills (within 30 seconds)
2vthe rest of the players? I think that that isn't possible.

9.bow smash you get a bow with puch 3 you have to shoot everyone off (30 sec)
Punch III is too OP, Punch I will be better. You can shot everyone off ea-si-ly with Punch III.

10. exchange with the vilger you get emeralds and have to swap with the vilger as soon as possible (7 sec)
You need to exchange things with the villager so you can get Emeralds, and then?

11.capter the flag you are compiled with a team of 2 men and you must first get the flag in the middle if you get hit, the other team gets the flag you have to run up and down as often as possible from the middle for most points ( 30 sec)
Could be a nice one.

12. Give the vilger a rose as soon as possible picking a rose and giving it a rest (12 sec)[/QUOTE
This sounds like a fun and fast microgame.

13.smach pour the fish into the hopper as fast as possible (8 sec)
Put your fish in the hopper? How many fish? How do you get the fish or is it/are they already in your inventory?

14.hit the person left of you. You get in touch with all players and then you have to tap the person to your left (they must be fixed (5 sec)
You mean that you have to hit the player on your left, you get another player on your left and you have to hit that player too? Elaborate this idea please.

15.quakecraft
This would take too long for a Boss Game, you can play Quakecraft in Arcade.

16. tnt run
Same counts for this idea. This would take too long for a Boss Game, you can play TnT Run in Arcade. Almost forgot it, but we already have BowSpleef (with TnT)

Reactions: ItsDavey_

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Punch III is too OP, Punch I will be better.You can shot everyone off ea-si-ly with Punch III.
isn't that the idea... miner ware has 12 players and each micrograme is only meant to last about 10 seconds... unless the size of the arena was reduced you'd be there all day trying to shoot people off with punch 1...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't really understand it, and your english are not good. The idea with the Endermand could get a lot's of lagg for many players. And the last 2 you already had the minigames in the arcade. About this ideas I give it a -1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
isn't that the idea... miner ware has 12 players and each micrograme is only meant to last about 10 seconds... unless the size of the arena was reduced you'd be there all day trying to shoot people off with punch 1...
Yeah, okay. That's true. I'm doubting about it now.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016

Kill a witch within 7 seconds? Sounds like a cool idea but is it possible to kill a witch within 7 seconds?

You have to spawn an Enderman with a spawn egg? Well that's not very difficult but than it has to be that they can't TP outside the Minerware area.

Do you mean kill each other while you have a Jump Boost?

I think this is a nice idea but I think it'll be hard to find the button within 20 seconds.

I don't understand you with this one.

2vthe rest of the players? I think that that isn't possible.

Punch III is too OP, Punch I will be better. You can shot everyone off ea-si-ly with Punch III.

You need to exchange things with the villager so you can get Emeralds, and then?

Could be a nice one.

Some things are hard to explain and the seconds can also be changed

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
The reason that I didn't understand some things is because your English. I don't want to push you down but my tip is to work on your English.
1. heel 15 snow in (15 sec dia schuffel efficiency 1)
3.You must find them in your inv with everyone else egs
4.Find the slide full of coffins and sit in boxes for 15 seconds
Eg there are 45 chests and there you have to find a slide in it
5.yes
6.Can also take more time
7.6x a dia block hitting
8.I mean 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 etc chest loot in mid Kind of mini hunger games
9.Puch 2 can also
10.Then you have reached it.
13.Is already in your inventory
14.yes

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hehehe, ironic. Not hating on you, everybody makes mistakes, it's just pretty ironic.

@lars.l door de manier waarop de zinnen zijn vertaald neem ik aan dat je Nederlads bent, zou je alles in het Nederlands willen typen? Dan zorg ik ervoor dat het op de juiste manier wordt vertaald.
Is goed had google traslate gebreukt maar werkt niet altijd ik zal je wel de oorspronkelijke tekst geven

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Minware update

1. Hak 15 sneeuw in (15 sec dia schep efficiency)
2. Sla de heks dood een heks (7 sec slide swordt)
3. krijg een enerman (je hele inv
4. Vind de dia in de cest vb je hebt 60 chesten en moet je de dia in vinden kisten zitten voor 15 seconden
5.spring een sprong 5x met jump boost (15 sec)
6. vind de butem in een dorp, zoek de butem (45 sec)
7.hit 6 x het glijblok, bijv. Als het glijblok willekeurig kuit hebt, heb je 6x nodig op warmte (15 seconden)
8. 2 versus 2 versus 2 versus 2 enz. Alles wat je krijgt van 2 mannen samengesteld, moet je zo snel mogelijk kussen en iedereen doodt (binnen 30 seconden)
9.bow smash je krijgt een boog met puch 3 je moet iedereen afschieten (30 sec)
10. ruilen met de villger je krijgt smaragden en moet zo snel mogelijk wisselen met de viilger (7 sec)
11.Koppel de vlag met een team van 2 mannen en je moet eerst de vlag in het midden krijgen als je raakt, het andere team krijgt de vlag die je zo vaak mogelijk van het midden naar boven moet rennen voor Meeste punten (30 sec)
12. Geef de vilgger een roos zo snel mogelijk een roos op en laat het rusten (12 sec) en dan heb je hem gehaalt
13.Met de vis zo snel mogelijk in de hopper (8 sec)
14.Het de persoon die over jou is. U komt in contact met alle spelers en dan moet u de persoon aan uw linkerhand tikken (ze moeten worden vastgezet (5 sec)

De laatste spellen
15.quakecraft
Hehehe, ironic. Not hating on you, everybody makes mistakes, it's just pretty ironic.

@lars.l door de manier waarop de zinnen zijn vertaald neem ik aan dat je Nederlads bent, zou je alles in het Nederlands willen typen? Dan zorg ik ervoor dat het op de juiste manier wordt vertaald.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Minware update

1. Hak 15 sneeuw in (15 sec dia schep efficiency)
2. Sla de heks dood een heks (7 sec slide swordt)
3. krijg een enerman (je hele inv
4. Vind de dia in de cest vb je hebt 60 chesten en moet je de dia in vinden kisten zitten voor 15 seconden
5.spring een sprong 5x met jump boost (15 sec)
6. vind de butem in een dorp, zoek de butem (45 sec)
7.hit 6 x het glijblok, bijv. Als het glijblok willekeurig kuit hebt, heb je 6x nodig op warmte (15 seconden)
8. 2 versus 2 versus 2 versus 2 enz. Alles wat je krijgt van 2 mannen samengesteld, moet je zo snel mogelijk kussen en iedereen doodt (binnen 30 seconden)
9.bow smash je krijgt een boog met puch 3 je moet iedereen afschieten (30 sec)
10. ruilen met de villger je krijgt smaragden en moet zo snel mogelijk wisselen met de viilger (7 sec)
11.Koppel de vlag met een team van 2 mannen en je moet eerst de vlag in het midden krijgen als je raakt, het andere team krijgt de vlag die je zo vaak mogelijk van het midden naar boven moet rennen voor Meeste punten (30 sec)
12. Geef de vilgger een roos zo snel mogelijk een roos op en laat het rusten (12 sec) en dan heb je hem gehaalt
13.Met de vis zo snel mogelijk in de hopper (8 sec)
14.Het de persoon die over jou is. U komt in contact met alle spelers en dan moet u de persoon aan uw linkerhand tikken (ze moeten worden vastgezet (5 sec)

De laatste spellen
15.quakecraft
English translation:
3: Get an enderman (I think he means enderpearl though)
4: Find the diamond (There are about 60 chests and there's a diamond in one of them, find it in 15 seconds)
11: Reversed Hot potato game but with a flag that you have to bring to a certain point.
13: Put the fish in the hopper (I guess you have to fish and try to land the fish on a hopper)
15: Mini quakecraft.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
English translation:
thx

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
A bit hard to read, you do not have to use english if its not your native language.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There are a couple things I don't like but most of them looks like they're pretty fun. The ones I don't like are: 4,6,7 and 12. Not sure if 8 is possible.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
A bit hard to read, you do not have to use english if its not your native language.

English translation:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!