Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that this is a problem that has to be fixed?

  • Yes!

  • No! (Please explain why)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
[Intro]

Remove or fix ''Get to the bottom layer''

I indeed don't have the best PC, no. But the amount of lag I get at that Microgame is absolutly insanse and makes it impossible to play and I'm pretty sure I am not the only one..
upload_2018-3-17_9-25-3.png

and this happens most of the time.. Or just 2 players win.

Fix ''Hedge Maze''

The first time I played this bossgame, I won. But the problem was. I didn't got any golden blocks.
But how did I still win?
Well, the top 3 players get points.
If only two players get points, they automatically make everyone with 0 blocks top 3..
Please change this as it is very unfair. I can just be AFK and win the game..
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom