Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Pls add no teaming be mineware.
Hey, thanks for your suggestion! =]

I don't think teaming in minerware should become punishable even though I understand that you might find it annoying, but it's a free for all minigame so it should be allowed in my opinion. This basically means that you're allowed to team. Same goes for FFA PvP and assassination.

Maybe you can elaborate your suggestion a bit more? What do you see as teaming and why do you want to see this getting punishable?

It's a no for me

Last edited:
Reactions: henryk

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I understand that this might be frustrating, but making teaming in Minerware a punishable offense is a no from me.

Just like Lozora said, Minerware is a free for all game which makes teaming allowed.

Teaming in minerware and winning certain minigames with your teammate makes the game more fun and enjoyable in my opinion.

Can you add a poll so we can vote? : )

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I agree it's supposed to be free for all not a team mode we can't team in solo skywars why would we be allowed to team here when it's solo I hope it gets added cause it's just unfair.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
I agree it's supposed to be free for all not a team mode we can't team in solo skywars why would we be allowed to team here when it's solo I hope it gets added cause it's just unfair.
There's a team version for skywars but there isn't for minerware. Also people could act as of they were fighting when they are not making it unclear if they are teaming so they wouldn't get punished. Also people tend to focus the one who is first, which is a valid strat. So would those people get banned if they do it at the same time even if they don't know each other?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
There's a team version for skywars but there isn't for minerware. Also people could act as of they were fighting when they are not making it unclear if they are teaming so they wouldn't get punished. Also people tend to focus the one who is first, which is a valid strat. So would those people get banned if they do it at the same time even if they don't know each other?
It doesn't matter if there's no team version it's still a solo game mode. People act like they are fighting in solo skywars but we can make the rule there. In skywars people can also focus someone if they are for example on leaderboard but there we can also draw the line between teaming 0and focusing. I just believe teaming ruins the game for other people and just is really unfair. I don't think getting people banned for this will be a problem

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
It doesn't matter if there's no team version it's still a solo game mode. People act like they are fighting in solo skywars but we can make the rule there. In skywars people can also focus someone if they are for example on leaderboard but there we can also draw the line between teaming 0and focusing. I just believe teaming ruins the game for other people and just is really unfair. I don't think getting people banned for this will be a problem
its a problem for those who r friends and r made fight against each other. They can make something against those who make other people wait for 2 minutes on the spleef boss game or lucky blocks pvp but making teaming banneable will just make people mad.

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
SkyWars is a solo gamemode designed for solo play - however, Minerware is an FFA. They're different as an ffa doesn't matter with teaming.
I don't think making Minerware a solo gamemode would improve it, and would probably mean less people would play it. Although it's annoying when there're teamers, it's also a game often played by people in parties and I think that by making it a solo gamemode would stop people in parties wanting to play as much

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Minerware is an FFA, which to me means anything goes. You could team with everyone and it wouldn't be punishable, because it's a free for all. I also think there would be a lot of backlash for making it punishable. Skywars/Eggwars solo aren't free for alls, they're explicitly solo gamemodes.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom