Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spudbrother

Jul 26, 2021
as most of us know there are a few gamemodes in Mineware that involve towering up. my issue is that in those gamemodes with how bad the anticheat you get stuck in a block the kicked out to the side forcing you to restart. this may not seem like a big issue but i've lost around 30 games solely on the fact that you get kicked out of the block. what im saying is that the anticheat is garbage and needs to be improved

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I don't experience this problem myself. Could it just be higher ping that is making you block glitch?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe this is just your ping as Moonlight already mentioned. I only get pushed out of a block when I have +200 ping.

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
This is an issue that I had experienced when having bad internet connection. This is not an anticheat issue, it’s the speed of which your “input” of actions from your device travels to the server, and back to your device. Commonly known as ping.
If you could... When encountering this issue again, could you please use the /ping command to find the latency value? If it is higher than 200-300ms, then I am sure your internet is pushing you from the tower that you’ve built.

Reactions: KLsz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom