Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hello!
Deedseelleleleleleleleleleelleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleeleelelelelelelellelele here with another rant suggestion.

Todays Suggestion:
New Minerware Voting Option!

What is the suggestion?

A new voting option for MInerware, one where you can select which Boss Game you want to play.

Pretty simple, if you are the rank of Emerald or higher, you can select which boss gamemode you want, I'll list them below:
Lucky Block PvP
Fly Through Hoops

Bow Spleef
Spleef
Get the Most Kills
Color Floor

Thanks for reading :)
Leave your opinions down below!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The element of surprise makes it fun
You don't have to vote if you don't want to.
If you want a surprise, then don't vote ^-^
(If you aren't Emerald though, and someone votes, then I see your problem)
But then again, if a player wants to vote, then they should buy the necessary rank.

(Colour floor BTW)
Ahh that's what it was called.
Thank you <3

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello!
Deedseelleleleleleleleleleelleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleeleelelelelelelellelele here with another rant suggestion.

Todays Suggestion:

What is the suggestion?

A new voting option for MInerware, one where you can select which Boss Game you want to play.

Pretty simple, if you are the rank of Emerald or higher, you can select which boss gamemode you want, I'll list them below:
Lucky Block PvP
Fly Through Hoops

Bow Spleef
Spleef
Get the Most Kills
Color Floor

Hmm, I think the surprise of the boss game makes it more fun, and not having this feature prevents the same boss game being chosen over again.
Another thing to add, I think the ranks to vote in Minerware are too high. I have never been able to play the hard mode in Minerware because there's barely anyone above Emerald rank that has been in any of the games (in my experience).

I like the creativity of your idea though! :)

Reactions: Deeds

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well being that the dificulty is currently something that requires emerald and a single microgame shouldn't require the second to highest rank there is I'd say either have it for diamond, gold, or stone
just not emerald or obby

but yes anyways

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yeah nice thread DEEDS!! :)
I really want vote for the game bowspleef so yes vote for a boss game would be nice!
Maybe Diamond and higher?

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello!

Todays Suggestion:

What is the suggestion?

Lucky Block PvP
Fly Through Hoops

Bow Spleef
Spleef
Get the Most Kills
Color Floor

I like this suggestion; however, some players might prefer the Boss Games being random.
I'm fairly neutral about this since I don't play Minerware often and don't really know whether it would be good or bad.
Cool suggestion @Deedselele

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
It sounds really nice, because I can play the Elytra Boss Game more often, but on the other hand the "Surprise Factor" of this game would be gone if this suggestion would be implemented. And if people don't like for example the Elytra Boss Game, they would never vote for this game what makes the chance to play that game 0%. It's a nice suggestion, but I still prefer random.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm really not a fan of this suggestion, here is my defence;

Allowing Emerald+ ranks to vote would give them an advantage of voting for the boss minigame they are good at and thus not being fair on other players, also being that not-ranked players cannot vote for the boss minigame means they can't do anything but leave and that's frustrating being that there's likely not another game ready to start once they get back to the board.

I feel like we should steer away from giving ranks sly advantages like this, I know a lot of people on the forums are ranked so we should think about the Stone ranks of the server and think about if you'd like this. The obvious answer is no, Stone's take up our player base and just because they haven't given us money doesn't mean they should be forgotten about.

Before someone jumps on their bandwagon rank about item voting options for Diamond ranks; those are very different from this. To start off, when you vote for items in a chest, much of the game doesn't change too much, it just gets a little hectic, it's still based on PVP skill alone, sure it might be a little more difficult if some scrub is sitting on his island with his Punch XXVI bow but that's easy to reflect back the way. Boss minigames are particular and very different from changing some pvp items in a chest to extend game times. There are people that are good at some boss minigames and some that are not, but in item voting; someone who is astronomically good at Basic items will chances are be just as good at Overpowered items.

tl;dr ranks get advantages, stones get slapped

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom