Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So In The Sign Up I Explained The Rules About How It Works
jollow250 said:
1. You Are Paired Up With Somebody That Has A Similar Timezone To You
2. You & Your Opponent Both Decide On Whether You Want To Do A Best Of 3 Or A Single Match
3. The Wins Are Judged In Scores Not Place On The Scoreboard (If You Lack Proof Then The Other Person Can Still Confirm To Seal It)
4. Don't Lie About Confirming It (Automatic Kick From The Tournament If Done)
5. Be Nice & Have Fun
However There Is 1 Thing I Forgot To Say
If The Player Can't Play With You While You Can Play it is a forfeit
but if you don't play by a certain time and they haven't forfeited in order to stop this thread from getting to necropost zone
the next rounds will start

On that note I'd Like to call in all the contestants and pair them up
@Unipotato - @TriangleAttack
@LanceDaniels - @ItsTwany
@Younisco - @OfficialPixar
@Gabriel7Patrick - @Marcelrh
@Jackelele - @Perdawdian
@ForGiveUs - @TheExpertGriefer
@hgbf - @DaveyDa
@Oggy - @jollow250 (One Of Us Might Have To Forfeit Being The Time Difference So If We Don't Play I'll Forfeit)
@1314520 If Alone Because I Can't Count & Let In 17 Players Instead of 16

Anyways Good Luck, Have Fun, & Thank You @LanceDaniels For Linking Me The Websight For Timezones Otherwise A Few People Would Have Been Way Off (They Are Anyways *Cough Cough* @Oggy & I *Cough Cough*

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
I'm alone.... When will I get paired up? Because it will go like this: 17-9-5-3-2-1.... Hmmm.... Does that mean I will only do the finals?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm alone.... When will I get paired up? Because it will go like this: 17-9-5-3-2-1.... Hmmm.... Does that mean I will only do the finals?
Don't worry about my terrible counting
Since there is thing about this
Look at what I said
To stop this thread from entering the necropost zone at a certain point players who finished will be moved to the next part of the tournament and it will eventually even out properly also if there Are only 3 players left at finally they all play together and the most points wins the ehole tournament so I got this covered
As for you playing dont worry you being missed isn't a problem it just counts as a forfeit in your favour AKA you automatically move to the next round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom