Minerware Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IxSlay, Nov 26, 2016.

?

Do you like this suggestion?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. Some of them

50.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

After playing MinerWare for a respectable amount of time I have conducted a list of reasonable and specific suggestions, followed with overall suggestions:

Parkour & Eat The Cake: Turn player collision off(there were many situations where I try to rush the parkour and then there's just one guy shifting on a block that somehow manages to push me off as I run past him
    Deathmatch(Boss Battle): The more kills a player gets the more Debuffs he gets,
    (ex: 3 kills- slowness, 6 kills- Weakness, 9+ kills- Hunger) This change could help prevent some hackers from winning, it also provides more of a challenge for the more skilled players.
    Build off: Add a new mini-game where every player has to build an identical replica of a model in the middle of the map.
    Keep moving: In this mini-game, you just have to move around with high speed, I propose an idea, remove some blocks in the island, so if you fall, you fall in the void. This would make it a lot more challenging.
    Mini-Spleef: The original arena has 6 layers, I think it should be reduced to 3-4 layers of snow.

Overall Suggestions:
    • Everytime you win a mini-game, you get at least 1 point for cosmetics(I have won over 500 mini-games, so the points would build up pretty quickly)
    • If a player does something unique or something that the other players don't such as "this player built the crafting table the fastest", they should earn 1/4 of a point in game or 1 point for vanity.

2. NedGaming

NedGaming Member

Would be very nice :)

3. Yannick241

Yannick241 Member

I actually want all of them there nice.

4. Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror Member

Gainfullterror
    Obsidian
    Vanity points are for ranks only.
    I'm pretty sure that some people would feel scammed as they bought a rank just for vanity points since it's the only way.

For the rest, I don't play much minerware, so I wouldn't know what to say.

5. skifby

skifby Member

PlsEDateMe
    Should have happend right away.. +1.

I actually kind of like this but this might prefent 'good' players from killing other players what would result in even longer battles :/ +0,5

Some kind of build-off minigame would be nice, +0,5

Yes Yes Yes! +1 (would make it quite a lot harder but yea.. seems challenging)

Yup, like this one as well. +1
    -----------------------------

Can't agree with you on the vanity point suggestion because of the reason Gainfull said above me.

6. Deedselele

Deedselele Member

In the title you legit put the word "Suggestions", so this should be in the suggestions sections, am i right?

Nope im wrong its a suggestion dor Games im a loozer