Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
CAC81998-3B75-428F-9B7B-3DAB8641F124.png

A lot of people play MinerWare such as myself and I find it one of the most or even the most fun game to play while you’re alone with none of your friends online, but there’s always room for improvement, so I have some small suggestions!
AD3BAA1C-755E-4069-AF14-AE048B8813C2.png

I have multiple suggestions on different game modes in MinerWare so I will be splitting them all into different sections.
D89737A5-EEEA-4C91-81AD-10692FC8CB08.png

First of all, the boss game “hook the mob” is the worst and most complained about gamemode in all of MinerWare... Normally, when this is the final boss level I use the command /hub and this also applies to others like my friend. The best idea for altering this game mode would definitely be lowering the time as it’s really boring and time consuming, or even removing it completely.
CF5AB0D7-2154-40EA-9337-4DA7225F2748.png

I find the “shoot the creeper” game mode a very good addition to MinerWare and fire in with the the game’s theme perfectly. My suggestion for this gamemode is for players to be invisible like the other game mode “Fill The Tank” which is a mini game where you grab water and fill up a tank. Players being visible in shoot the creeper usually leads to players missing arrows because of other players being in the way, another fix to this could be equally spreading out the players into the 3 ranges from the start to make the line of sight more visible for players.
DD248738-7532-4DD1-9F2E-688275735BB2.png

Similar to “hook the mob” I really like “cooks request” and think it’s a great addition that fits into MinerWare’s overall theme, but I think that there is a lot too much time to find and cook the food which can then result in most of the players gaining an extremely easy point. I think this could be altered a tiny bit by lowering the total time to make the game mode more fun and make the point you get have value to it.
- Adam

5E78B0D3-3D3B-4FFC-BD0D-D0596E670970.png

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

:agree:

if you agree,

:disagree:

if you disagree and

:unsure:

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

-

If the suggestion get 25+ agrees it will get forwarded and will have a chance of getting implemented :)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, the boss game “hook the mob” is the worst and most complained about gamemode in all of MinerWare... Normally, when this is the final boss level I use the command /hub and this also applies to others like my friend. The best idea for altering this game mode would definitely be lowering the time as it’s really boring and time consuming, or even removing it completely.
I disagree with removing this boss battle completely, because I think that with some changes it can be a very fun boss battle.

Lowering the time of this boss battle solves 1 of the problems of this boss battle imo, since it is way too long currently. ItzEnd3r made this suggestion about how to improve this boss battle a while ago and I still hope to see it getting implemented. Since this would, in my opinion, make this boss battle a very fun boss battle. (His suggestion contains a new map, animal spawn rate, animals having certain point values and lowering the game time).
View attachment 193713
I find the “shoot the creeper” game mode a very good addition to MinerWare and fire in with the the game’s theme perfectly. My suggestion for this gamemode is for players to be invisible like the other game mode “Fill The Tank” which is a mini game where you grab water and fill up a tank. Players being visible in shoot the creeper usually leads to players missing arrows because of other players being in the way, another fix to this could be equally spreading out the players into the 3 ranges from the start to make the line of sight more visible for players.
I always get to the sides in this microgame because it’s really hard to play this microgame with everyone blocking your shots. (Especially in hard mode where you have only 1 chance to hit the creeper). +1
View attachment 193715
Similar to “hook the mob” I really like “cooks request” and think it’s a great addition that fits into MinerWare’s overall theme, but I think that there is a lot too much time to find and cook the food which can then result in most of the players gaining an extremely easy point. I think this could be altered a tiny bit by lowering the total time to make the game mode more fun and make the point you get have value to it.
Yes! I totally agree with this one. Almost every time I play this microgame, everyone wins the microgame. Lowering the time will make it harder to win this microgame and will make the waiting time in the green cage less long. +1

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
ItzEnd3r made this suggestion about how to improve this boss battle a while ago and I still hope to see it getting implemented.
I really like that suggestion and it’d add a lot more flavour to “hook the mob” and would be a lot more enjoyable.
I always get to the sides in this microgame because it’s really hard to play this microgame with everyone blocking your shots
I do the same all the time! I go straight to the left but it can still be annoying as when I first load in, it lags and then the obvious fact that players also know this strategy can be annoying also.
Almost every time I play this microgame, everyone wins the microgame
Exactly, you have to be EXREMELY new to minecraft/MinerWare to not complete the simple task with such a big amount of time. I’d love to see the time getting lowered and making the point worth something.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
The best idea for altering this game mode would definitely be lowering the time as it’s really boring and time consuming, or even removing it completely.
I definitely agree with this one, I have heard a lot of complaints of community members and the game really needs some spice. But like @ShinyArrow said, @ItzEnd3r made a suggestion about this.

Players being visible in shoot the creeper usually leads to players missing arrows because of other players being in the way
I also agree with this one. When I play the minigame, I usually miss the first shots because someone stands in the way. I would love to see this.

I think this could be altered a tiny bit by lowering the total time to make the game mode more fun and make the point you get have value to it.
I see this way too often indeed, and I think lowering the time is a good solution.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Normally, when this is the final boss level I use the command /hub and this also applies to others like my friend. The best idea for altering this game mode would definitely be lowering the time as it’s really boring and time consuming, or even removing it completely.
I totally agree with your suggestion.
As a Minerware fan, I find all your suggestions beneficial. Hope we see them implemented 🙌

@hamelech2007 We've been playing together for a while. What do you think about his suggestion?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I totally agree with your suggestion.
As a Minerware fan, I find all your suggestions beneficial. Hope we see them implemented 🙌

@hamelech2007 We've been playing together for a while. What do you think about his suggestion?
Thanks for the feeback :) I’m really hoping for changes, especially any changes to hook the mob!

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Great suggestion thread overall, I would only add that is may be interesting if for this minigame the entire plaform would be useable. For example adding an extension like delivering the food you had cooked to a villager. Currently the only space used is the kitchen.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and Adxm

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
This is the one game in minerware I don’t like.
This I agree with as it is hard to see.
I personally think this one is fine because sometimes I can never find the food at the current time limit.

• Agree
  • Unsure
Reactions: Adxm and Dualninja

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This is the one game in minerware I don’t like.

This I agree with as it is hard to see.

I personally think this one is fine because sometimes I can never find the food at the current time limit.
The last one I mentioned, cook’s request is a lot too easy and with 45 seconds you will always get the food you need. It’s good that you don’t get the food you need as you stated because the point is so easy to get.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom