Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
How is that unfair? you want to give players the delusion that they better just because they won by pure luck?
If we're going to judge based on levels, I think a lower level should win because they they have a lower level.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
If we're going to judge based on levels, I think a lower level should win because they they have a lower level.
It's a minor change that lets the people who really deserve it win, giving free wins for those who didn't even try more than 10 games of the thing woudn't make any sence.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
really deserve it
So people with a lower level don't deserve it? K.

giving free wins for those who didn't even try more than 10 games of the thing woudn't make any sence.
They can't win if they don't do anything so what you're saying has no point. Besides, you're saying that people with lower ranks don't even try? K again.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
So people with a lower level don't deserve it? K.

They can't win if they don't do anything so what you're saying has no point. Besides, you're saying that people with lower ranks don't even try? K again.
Yea that's exactly what I am saying. People who worked for their level+wins should automaticly have an advantage because they just spend more time on the game, and this isn't going to change much, just where people at the same point and the end arrived, instead that the one who didn't even care about the game and didn't have more than 50 wins at most, wouldn't beat the guy who worked for it so hard.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yea that's exactly what I am saying. People who worked for their level+wins should automaticly have an advantage because they just spend more time on the game, and this isn't going to change much, just where people at the same point and the end arrived, instead that the one who didn't even care about the game and didn't have more than 50 wins at most, wouldn't beat the guy who worked for it so hard.
People with lower level work hard too (most of them), but most of them also have a life. As example limited time on their computer, school, work and etc.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
People with lower level work hard too (most of them), but most of them also have a life. As example limited time on their computer, school, work and etc.
That's really dosen't matter even if you are the most busy man on the plant and you have a life, people who spend more time should get more reward, that's how the world work.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
But that's against the EULA :)
Not literally, I mean if you spend your time for getting points, not buying with real money, for example the EggWars and SkyWars abilities, of course you need to work harder, but it does give you a huge advantage because 80% chance to get only 50% fall damage is legal, but you need to spend time on it, not buy it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not literally, I mean if you spend your time for getting points, not buying with real money, for example the EggWars and SkyWars abilities, of course you need to work harder, but it does give you a huge advantage because 80% chance to get only 50% fall damage is legal, but you need to spend time on it, not buy it.
I'm not even going to discuss this anymore. I can't change your opinion and this discussion really has no point.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Maybe in duel, but his over all skills would be much much higher, especially in games like Minerware where the only matter thing is how skilled you are to gain levels.
Your level does not equal skill that's all I'm trying to say.
I mean because I'm lvl 64 doesn't mean I'm automaticly better then any player that's lvl 63 or lower.

Reactions: Marieke2001

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Your level does not equal skill that's all I'm trying to say.
I mean because I'm lvl 64 doesn't mean I'm automaticly better then any player that's lvl 63 or lower.
Yea on levels I agree, I should have said wins, would you accept it now?

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Not 100%
I mean yes if someone has 100 MinerWare wins the chances someone with 300 wins is better are high.
But who knows if the 100 Wins guy isn't that active but destroys the competition.
Never heard of something like that.
What if you happen to be a good player but you are a lower level? Your still better eh? Lmao please no, NEVER, no
You don't just "Happen to be a good player" you can't really be good at something without training it,

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom