Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
I suggest that the leaderboard in the up right coner wouldn't be just random like it is now, instead be determined on who have the most level, for example I am level 30 so I be greater than someone whos level 29.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Why? It changes as soon as the game starts so it makes no difference how it is sorted out.
That's what I am saying, now it's random, my suggestion is it wouldn't be.
Ah yes just because you are a higher level you are immediatly better.
Yes, that's about how it works.
What does this have to do with Mineware and what are you asking?
Because now it's random, people who are just joined can be at the top in the start of the game.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
There's really no purpose to this, everyone is on 0 points so everyone is in an equal position.

Last edited:

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
There's really no purpose to thid, everyone is on 0 points so everyone is in an equal position.
Not really, in the end game some people who have the same points make it in the top 3 and win the game, and people who don't have so much luck and have infact the same number of points dosen't get a thing, all I am saying is it shouldn't work like that, people with higher level should be the one who wins because well, they had alot more experience.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Not really, in the end game some people who have the same points make it in the top 3 and win the game, and people who don't have so much luck and have infact the same number of points dosen't get a thing, all I am saying is it shouldn't work like that, people with higher level should be the one who wins because well, they had alot more experience.
But then, there are plenty of higher ranked scrubs.
I mean remember, minerware is not always based on skill, there are some games based on luck.
Winning by a tie should also be based on luck in this way.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Yes, that's about how it works.
tumblr_inline_ohrih390La1us875a_500.gif

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
But then, there are plenty of higher ranked scrubs.
I mean remember, minerware is not always based on skill, there are some games based on luck.
Winning by a tie should also be based on luck in this way.
Not really, the all point of minerware is who win the most micro games, for that logic if you actually won 500 games, you should have advantage on people who won 50, and that's what level is really all about, who is better in the total games of the server.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not really, the all point of minerware is who win the most micro games, for that logic if you actually won 500 games, you should have advantage on people who won 50, and that's what level is really all about, who is better in the total games of the server.
It really doesn't care who's on top of the leaderbord before the game starts lol. Why is it such a big deal for you?

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
It really doesn't care who's on top of the leaderbord before the game starts lol. Why is it such a big deal for you?
Because people can lose unfairly. For example, I am playing Minerware and I won the last micro game (3 points) and because of the random system I don't get preferd and someone else who already have this points win instead of me.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I don't understand, are you saying that you can't actually beat most players under your level? ok.
Alright you clearly don't seem to understand the lvl system here on Cubecraft.
So let me be clear;
Levels do not equal Skill.

I'll give you some examples:
- There is player A and B. Player A is lvl 100 on Cubecraft as he played on the server for 3 years. Player B is a highly skilled PVP'er that just joined Cubecraft and has level 1. Player B would destroy player A.
- Player A loves Survival Games and is level 67 and wins a lot of games. Due to SG Games taking 5 - 8 minutes his lvl will raise slowly. Player B loves SkyWars and plays on maps such as Trees and Savannah due to fast gameplay. Player B is lvl 88. A player that wins lots of Survival Games will most be most likely to win a duel between the SG Player and the SW Player.

Lvls just don't make you the best player.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Because people can lose unfairly. For example, I am playing Minerware and I won the last micro game (3 points) and because of the random system I don't get preferd and someone else who already have this points win instead of me.
Eh no. It's really not unfair. And if it would be, I would let someone with lower level win instead of higher.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I'm level 60ish. I have another account that I use for some stuff. The other account I am like level 10, does that mean I'm a bad player on my other account?

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Alright you clearly don't seem to understand the lvl system here on Cubecraft.
So let me be clear;
Levels do not equal Skill.

I'll give you some examples:
- There is player A and B. Player A is lvl 100 on Cubecraft as he played on the server for 3 years. Player B is a highly skilled PVP'er that just joined Cubecraft and has level 1. Player B would destroy player A.
- Player A loves Survival Games and is level 67 and wins a lot of games. Due to SG Games taking 5 - 8 minutes his lvl will raise slowly. Player B loves SkyWars and plays on maps such as Trees and Savannah due to fast gameplay. Player B is lvl 88. A player that wins lots of Survival Games will most be most likely to win a duel between the SG Player and the SW Player.

Lvls just don't make you the best player.
Maybe in duel, but his over all skills would be much much higher, especially in games like Minerware where the only matter thing is how skilled you are to gain levels.
Eh no. It's really not unfair. And if it would be, I would let someone with lower level win instead of higher.
How is that unfair? you want to give players the delusion that they better just because they won by pure luck?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Maybe in duel, but his over all skills would be much much higher, especially in games like Minerware where the only matter thing is how skilled you are to gain levels.
How is that unfair? you want to give players the delusion that they better just because they won by pure luck?
half of the games in minerware are based on pure luck -_-

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom