Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

idotrivia

Mar 19, 2021
USA
So I have some ideas for games in MinerWare (Bedrock) that I want to share in case you have any you want to include. :)
1. Trust? - Have a pit of lava that sometimes has water underneath it and sometimes does not, and the decision to jump or not will determine if you win. (the problem with this is that you can see other people jump and see if they go into the green or red box but you can make everyone invisible for this one)
2. Picture Perfect - Each player gets a 3x3 area and 9 different blocks in their hotbar. They must recreate the design in the middle in the time period.
3. Crafting - Each player gets a bunch of materials in their inventory and they must craft a certain item in Minecraft with crafting tables in the middle. If they don't craft it in time or craft something else, they lose.
4 (boss game). Survival PvP - A room is enclosed with barrier blocks. The contents inside the room include trees, grass, stone, and iron. The players must gather materials from in here and kill each other. Last person standing wins (or if the time runs out).

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Personally I don't really like number 4 since I think that it'll take a little bit too long for a boss game, and the point of MinerWare is a bunch of shorter minigames. I also think that number 4 would be pretty unbalanced since there's almost inpossible to comeback if someone gets good gear fast.

However I like the rest ideas and would really like to see them in MinerWare.

Nice suggestion! Have a good day ^-^

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like those minigames. But as kazwa already said, the survival boss game may take too long. And I believe there already is a minigame where you have to craft an item in time.
But I really like the first two minigames, so I hope they bring that to the next minerware update.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I think these are good ideas although the last one is too long. The crafting minigame is already in java but it might be to difficult in bedrock for the console players.
I really like the second one and the first one is also good but I would make 2 pits. One save drop and one is deadly.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, i like every microgame you’ve suggested, but the first one...i dont think its going to be well-liked. why? well, its sorta luck-based since you have to jump in the lava, and you said it sometimes had water, sometimes did not, so its a bit like the “less is better” minigame, one side wins and the other does not, both are very unpredictable, just some constructive criticism, sorry if i was a bit harsh :(
Hi! I understand what you mean but I personally think that it would be fun with a luck game and I think it would be overall enjoyed by the community too! :)

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I agree with the arguments above.
The only minigame from your suggestion I would like to see is the Picture Perfect one.
It would be amazing to see more non-pvp minigames, but I dont like luck based minigames.

Is the "find the item" minigame still there? I havent seen it for a while 🙈
In my opinion minigames like that are great for the variation between pvp and non-pvp.

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I think both 2 and 3 are really good ideas and I would like to see them implemented, +1 for those

However, I disagree with 1 and 4 for reasons people have already said above - Trust? seems really luck-based and I just think the majority would dislike it because of that. And Survival PvP seems like it would take too long, however, I think if the idea was tweaked a bit it could work (don't ask me how lol)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom