Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Hello friends,

In the Minerware minigame "Dress Like Mannequin", for me, it literally is a guessing game. Because I am partially colourblind. I can't see a difference between quite a few of the dress parts. And yes I am aware that some parts are duplicate in your inventory, once I have put them all on it says it's wrong but when I compare in F5 I can't see a difference. This is cruel ):

pls remove or make colour blind friendly thx

-tele

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This is very unfair for colorblind people indeed, never thought about the fact that it would be unfair for people with color blindness. This should get changed/removed.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I voted "keep it the same" because it's just one mini-game, the outcome is only 1 point, while it may be unfair, I don't see the point of changing it. Now if this was a "Boss Game", I would see the reasoning behind it, since those games are typically worth 3 points and 3 points make a significant difference in the outcome of the game.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The thing is, without actually removing the minigame, I think it's quite impossible to twist the game for colourblind people without taking away it's purpose. The one main thing I thought about, is that every piece of armour get's a specific name compared to it's colour, so hovering over the piece will tell you something like "Red Pants" or "Blue Helmet". Only downside is that it requires so much time to check your inventory so the game will basically be over before you read it all, though currently reading this thread, @Borgnath 's suggestion isn't so bad either and not so time-consuming during the game, if it's possible.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The "sit when the music stops" is unfair to deaf people as well. The entire game is unfair to physically disabled people, especially if PvP is involved. This doesn't just go for MinerWare, goes for all games and basically for all minigames
The math microgame is unfair to six years olds as well.

Summary: everything is unfair in one way or another

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Dear Krullenbol (curlyhead),
I’m kinda neutral on this because I literally always choose the wrong items even though i’m not color blind, but it’s just to hard for my brain. I don’t think that it really is a big deal for that uno point. It’s your dad’s fault that you’re a boy and boys just have more chance on being colorblind! Have fun with your crackers, spreadable cheese and sprinkels xoxo.

Reactions: Eli

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree. Cubecraft should be more colorblind friendly. But, cubecraft can't do much about itt. Doesn't Minecraft have a colorblind option in the video settings? And this minigame can't be colorblind friendly, as the purpose of the minigame is about colors. I quess you will have to guess for now ;)

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I get your idea, but the amount of players being deaf and blind is in my point of view not really high. I personally quite like the 'Mannequin' and the 'Sit when the music stops' microgame and there is still a chance of winning if you lose games like those.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom