Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
hi there,
I totally agree it doesn't make sense that number top 3 get the same points. I hope this gets added
(can you please add a poll so we can see what other people think)

Reactions: RK2B

Potzkar

Mar 10, 2020
hi there,
I totally agree it doesn't make sense that number top 3 get the same points. I hope this gets added
(can you please add a poll so we can see what other people think)
Can't really find it in the edit I'm new with this web sry

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a simple but good idea! I’d really like to see this change

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I agree with you on this, it's a little thing, however, sometimes games are super close and traditionally this is how points should work. +1

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Giving less points for the boss game makes it less significant really. Like if you only get 1 point for third, that's much less likely to switch up the final scores at the end, which is a little less exciting. Maybe go for 3 2 2 or 3 3 2 instead so it's best of both worlds.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom