Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DelenZ_GRP

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Russia
How much I played in minerware, often when choosing a game boss, I thought “no, I don’t like it” and thought why not add the opportunity for the player to vote for the boss game himself. I think it will be cool. It needs to see like this:
im
2019-02-02_22.14.39.png
im

JustBlade

Jan 30, 2019
How much I played in minerware, often when choosing a game boss, I thought “no, I don’t like it” and thought why not add the opportunity for the player to vote for the boss game himself. I think it will be cool. It needs to see like this:
im
2019-02-02_22.14.39.png
im
im
2019-02-02_22.14.39.png
im
Wow, its nice idea

Reactions: DelenZ_GRP

DelenZ_GRP

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Russia
I get the idea but probably the same game will get picked over and over again.
I think this can be done only with 4+ people, and in any idea there are some minor drawbacks, after all, not every game will come across such. Donators can also choose a hard mod every time, just not every game they come across and not everyone votes for one. It can also happen to the vote givers.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I get the idea but probably the same game will get picked over and over again.
Also, it will probably be rank only and ranked players will probably only vote for fast Boss Games. And I also think this will be the same boss game again and again. I just don't think it will work. The idea is nice tho.

DelenZ_GRP

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Russia
Also, it will probably be rank only and ranked players will probably only vote for fast Boss Games. And I also think this will be the same boss game again and again. I just don't think it will work. The idea is nice tho.
You are obsidian, of course, you can talk about such conditions XD

Reactions: Siza

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
im
2019-02-02_22.14.39.png
im
The game should be kept as random or everyone would choose the game they are most skilled at. Ranked players already have the cutting edge being able to choose the difficulty. If they add this, it would be harder for non-ranked players to win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom