Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no? (Your vote will publicy visible)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Excuse me...?View attachment 143921
This is what you call dead?
ik.png

I have never seen you at Arcade so how do you know that...?
So I never play Arcade because you don't see me? What?
Also many people like Mixed Arcade. You can't just take away Mixed Arcade and implement this to a Micro Game game like Minerware...
(But we could also just copy+paste the games to Minerware and let the original mixed arcade stay in the arcade section.)
This is not the right way to attract more players to play Arcade but a way to drive them away from Arcade.
I really don't wanna drive them away from Arcade. I think mixed arcade is pretty fun, and it should deserve another chance in the minerware section. We could shorten the games so that they wouldn't take the fun of minerware away.
^ what @PerryJ said + mixed arcade is probably the most active gamemode in arcade at this moment? Idk what you're talking about
"The most played game atm"
2018-03-25_10.46.51.png

0 players.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
View attachment 143949

So I never play Arcade because you don't see me? What?

I really don't wanna drive them away from Arcade. I think mixed arcade is pretty fun, and it should deserve another chance in the minerware section. We could shorten the games so that they wouldn't take the fun of minerware away.

"The most played game atm"
View attachment 143950
0 players.

Some games aren't showing up because they're ingame. So it's not dead in my eyes.
I love to play mixed arcade when I'm in a big party with my friends.

+

The arcade games aren't really very "micro". Adding them to minerware doesn't really feel right considering these arcade games were built to be perfectly playable on their own.
I really doubt that moving mixed arcade is going to solve anything. I like to play it from time to time for some variety games, and I wouldn't want to go to minerware for that.
Adding more games is an obvious yes, simply because a bigger variety is always better. Especially for minigames which have been made before.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Great. You know how MS Paint works. That screenshot is not from a peaktime, because I can see that nobody is there at that moment. For a server like Cubecraft with 10K players Arcade is popular enough at this point. So it doesn't need a 'revival'. That's all I have to say about your suggestion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I wouldn't remove them from Arcade, and I would add them to MineWare.
Get out

Minerware and mixed arcade are 2 separate things

Also Minerware seems to be a very well received game and I have never once seen a thread like ‘remove Minerware’ or ‘Minerware update sucks’

Don’t ruin the golden game that is Minerware by combining it with other games like paintball

Besides bow and normal spleef are already boss games

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

This meme is kind of ironic since in the movie, putting on his glasses was really blurry, and not wearing them made his sight better.

Anyways, whenever I do frequent the Arcade, it's pretty hard to get in a game usually because theres so little players playing. Most likely because I play at a hour where most people are offline or something. Also considering that a good portion of this network usually play during the weekend, I don't think the gane is as dead as it seems.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
What? What? I'm confused. What did I just read? Just... What? I can't even with this suggestion. How about... -379865327544674322257899. Like, seriously.

The Arcade is not dead. Except for Barn Brawl. The Arcade is even more popular than Minerware, for gods sake.

Just no. Get out. Leave.

No.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Just re-add the old arcade, and it will be fine. So re-add hide and seek, super smash bros, hour glass and the oother old arcade games.
But the new games shouldn't be removed in order too add the new ones..

But do not re-add the parkour minigames
WOWOWOWOWOW I FEEL INSULTED

because that would be a fun microgame if the minigame parkour is being released again.
Alright, this is going to be my opinion in not only about the ''adding parkour minigame in mineware'' but about the whole ''adding acrade games in mineware''
Microgames are supposed to be short. 20 seconds most of the time. Not counting the boss games obviously.
Paintball, Wing Rush, Line Dash.. All those games take about 3-5 minutes, maybe even more..
Adding these games as microgames.. No..
Adding these games as bossgames, no.. That is was to much games.

(Also, if the parkour minigame gets added back it should be in the arcade or the parkour, when it's finally released)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
There are a lot of things I think you misunderstand about both Arcade & Minerware, so lets get right into it.

First of all; if Arcade was truly dead (which it is not.) then that suggests that the games are not entertaining enough to keep players interested so why would porting them over to Minerware make Minerware more popular? because it wouldn't. If the games are not entertaining then moving them over to another game would make no sense. There is always a reason a game is dead.

Secondly I think you should take a look at the game to which Minerware is based from: WarioWare. I have included a gameplay video, this is what the Minerware game is supposed to port to Minecraft, extremely fast gameplay. Arcade games do not work with this, I don't even think you could edit them to work with it either.

Furthermore, if Arcade is dead then are you doing it any favours by porting their games to another gamemode? that would just make the situation worse, I think a better suggestion would be to come up with more clever original microgames for Minerware and solutions to make Arcade less dead than to pickpocket from its corpse.

Thanks for your suggestion though, we can see you had good intentions. ;)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There are a lot of things I think you misunderstand about both Arcade & Minerware, so lets get right into it.

First of all; if Arcade was truly dead (which it is not.) then that suggests that the games are not entertaining enough to keep players interested so why would porting them over to Minerware make Minerware more popular? because it wouldn't. If the games are not entertaining then moving them over to another game would make no sense. There is always a reason a game is dead.

Secondly I think you should take a look at the game to which Minerware is based from: WarioWare. I have included a gameplay video, this is what the Minerware game is supposed to port to Minecraft, extremely fast gameplay. Arcade games do not work with this, I don't even think you could edit them to work with it either.

Furthermore, if Arcade is dead then are you doing it any favours by porting their games to another gamemode? that would just make the situation worse, I think a better suggestion would be to come up with more clever original microgames for Minerware and solutions to make Arcade less dead than to pickpocket from its corpse.

Thanks for your suggestion though, we can see you had good intentions. ;)
I can see I can't persuade anyone to vote yes. Would you like to lock this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom