Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
i would like some addons to the MINERWARE minigames, because that would be more interesting to the community.

New Minigames (modified versions of existing games)
Red Brackets: Minigame

• Last Knight Standing (1.8 PvP)
  • Loot chests and kill all (1.8 PvP),(Hardcore items)
  • Win snow fight (3 teams (Must need 6,9 or 12 players))
  • Get 10 golden nuggets (Zombies can hurt you with sharpness II and fire aspect II diamond swords, if killed by zombie = counts as instant loss)
  • Wait for it... (Shoot yourself with bow), (Kill yourself with Lava), (Remove a specific item from inventory)

Changes
  • New kit in Get most kills: Barbarian (Items: Stone sword (Attack cooldown disabled), Iron Chestplate)
  • Stand on diamond: 2x More time for players to fall into void
  • King of the hill: If possible, more than one players can win the game, by standing on the top at the same time.
  • Fly to the moon: Add a big unreachable "moon" at the top (cosmetic)
  • Knock everyone off: If there are less than 4 players, then knock ball has sharpness IV to combat Anti-KB hackers.
  • Dress like the mannequins: More outfits: (Bland leather outfits (plain leather), Budder outfit (gold), Knight (iron), DanTDM (enchanted diamond)
  • Colour floor: Bigger floor

Last edited:

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
-Pretty sure the game MinerWare is suppose to be a quick and easy game. Just and fyi

1. I don't think 1.8 is necessary and again MinerWare is a quick and easy game so if there was soups there wouldn't be and losses.

2. Don't think there would be enough time to battle or at least kill players especially with overpowered and soups together.

3. I do like this idea, but I honestly love the way it is now.

4. I love this idea so it would be easier to get nuggets. I've been in many games where I don't get any nugget at all.

5. Again MinerWare is suppose to be a quick and easy game so i don't think there would be enough time for this.

Nice thread! Over all I do like your 4th idea! (:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like all these ideas, but I have a few corrections on things I don't agree with. As for the 1.8 pvp it could be done and would definitely add a more appealing aspect, but maybe have separate signs for that. Although this is still a bit unnecessary as it would be like adding a different pvp mode to Minerware, where it is supposed to be fast passed microgames where the person with the most points at the end wins. That being said I am on the fence about having 1.8 pvp added. As for the soup mode would not be possible due to the time restraints of the game itself, therefore would ruin the general gamemode. The same goes for the overpowered items, especially since this is not supposed to be all out pvp.
Now onto the snow fight, I like the idea of varying how many teams there are, so good idea.
As for the zombies, unless they want to make it more difficult, there is no reason for this simply due to the fact at how quickly the zombies get killed.
I like the idea of adding those different challenges to Wait for It. Those sound like a fun challenge and would make the microgame itself less predictable.

As for all of these I do not like the idea of any of them, but let me explain why. For the new kits, the only thing I have a problem with is the cooldown being disabled for the stone sword because it would give an advantage over everyone else to those particular people. As for the Stand on Diamond, it would just change this microgame up too much in my opinion. I feel like having one winner is the whole point of king of the hill, so it would just change the general aspect of the game. Fly to the moon I like as is, while adding a moon would be cool, I do not feel it is necessary. Now to the sharpness IV on the knockback ball, it really would not combat Anti-KB as you would still have to hit them more times then they would have to hit you. Then comes the Dress like the mannequins, it would make the game easier if their were more outfits as the different armour pieces would stand out. Lastly making the floor bigger is not feasible as there are certain dimensions to the arena that are followed when they build it.

Reactions: Cyan

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
Op mode? This takes way too long. The soupe one would be good if you have max 3 soups, so it's not taking forever. The Jump into the void things are good.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Overall good suggestions but there are a few things:
Last Knight Standing (1.8 PvP),(Soup mode)
I can barely survive with 1.9 PVP and you suggest 1,8 PVP? Please no. About Soup Mode, it will be too easy to survive.
Loot chests and kill all (1.8 PvP),(Overpowered items),(With soup)
Same as with the Last Knigh Standing
Win snow fight (3 teams (Must need 6,9 or 12 players)),(4 teams (needs 8 or 12 players))
Interesting idea but a Team can already get killed under 3 seconds. Not nececearry.
Get 10 golden nuggets (Zombies can hurt you with wooden-stone swords, if killed by zombie = counts as instant loss)
Small problem, you got Full Diamond. You would have to unequip all your armour and get killed with luck.
Wait for it... (Shoot yourself with bow), (stack a 5 block high tower), (Remove a specific item from inventory)
I like both of these except the Stack 5 Blocks High Tower one. It's just a complete copy of Stack 10 Block High.
New kit in Get most kills: Barbarian (Items: Stone sword (Attack cooldown disabled), Diamond Chestplate, Chain helmet)
Too Overpowered with 1.8PVP
Stand on diamond: 2x More time for players to fall into void
I agree. A lot of times I knock some off or I fall off and yet I still win.
King of the hill: If possible, more than one players can win the game, by standing on the top at the same time.
I believe that's already possible, not sure.

Fly to the moon: Add a big "moon" at the top (bottom part at same height as the normal success height) (cosmetic)
Very unnececearry
Knock everyone off: If there are less than 4 players, then knock ball has sharpness IV to combat Anti-KB hackers.
I doubt this will actually help.
Dress like the mannequins: More outfits: (Bland leather outfits (plain leather), Budder outfit (gold), Knight (iron), DanTDM (enchanted diamond)
Interesting idea. But I think they should stay at Leather
Colour floor: Bigger floor
Err... Not 100% sure. I don't support it, neither do I say it's a bad idea. I'm neutral about this one

But anyways, nice to see you put effort into your suggestion :P

Reactions: Elyktra

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
  • "Get 10 golden nuggets (Zombies can hurt you with wooden-stone swords, if killed by zombie = counts as instant loss)
  • Wait for it... (Shoot yourself with bow), (stack a 5 block high tower), (Remove a specific item from inventory)"

These are the only two thing I agree with, but I do not agree with stacking a 5 block high tower since there already is a game where you stack a 10 block high tower. For the OP, maybe we can have Gold rank vote for that before the game? And for 1.8 there really is no point since the game is already fast enough. For Snowballing we don't need more teams, since otherwise it would be extremely hard to win, and since you only take 1 shot to die, its not going to work out.

• "New kit in Get most kills: Barbarian (Items: Stone sword (Attack cooldown disabled), Diamond Chestplate, Chain helmet)
  • Stand on diamond: 2x More time for players to fall into void
  • King of the hill: If possible, more than one players can win the game, by standing on the top at the same time.
  • Fly to the moon: Add a big "moon" at the top (bottom part at same height as the normal success height) (cosmetic)
  • Knock everyone off: If there are less than 4 players, then knock ball has sharpness IV to combat Anti-KB hackers.
  • Dress like the mannequins: More outfits: (Bland leather outfits (plain leather), Budder outfit (gold), Knight (iron), DanTDM (enchanted diamond)
  • Colour floor: Bigger floor"
Unfortunately I do not agree with any of these except the "Fly to the moon" one and the "Knock Everyone Off" one. Sharpness 4 after there are only 4 players left would be great. A moon would also be great since players will know where to fly, but what if the moon is on top of them, they need to move out of the way to keep flying up. For "Color Floor", I believe there is already enough floor. If you are the winner it's pretty much going to take all the time in the game to win. Also, for a bigger floor you need more time. For "Dress Like Mannequin", in my honest opinion I think they already have enough outfits. For "King Of The Hill", it should be only one player which will make the game more intense. For "Get Most Kills", I believe we already have enough kits. For "Stand on Diamond", I think it's already a long enough time for players to be easily hit off.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
Changed "Stack 5 blocks high tower" to "kill yourself with lava", removed chain helmet and replaced diamond chestplate with iron for Barbarian, removed 4 teams mode and made the moon unreachable. Also increased zombie strength

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom