Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Did you really make that? Its awesome! Looks like something cubecraft could have built, which means that its a great build!
You should maybe think about applying for Builder, as it is really a well built map! :D

Reactions: bybilly

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This Looks awesome!! But I think it's too big for a solo skywars map. Now I see This I'm thinking This could better be a lucky island map, or a eggwars map because there are different coloured islands :) Thanks for mentioning me @ItsTwany

Reactions: bybilly and Twania

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That's a very cool map and I would love it if they added that in! You should maybe try summiting the map to builders if your creation is continue getting good feed backs.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Did you really make that? Its awesome! Looks like something cubecraft could have built, which means that its a great build!
You should maybe think about applying for Builder, as it is really a well built map! :D

Why's everyone so sure?

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello, @BlexieKing

Your creations are amazing. I really like it but If you are looking to submit this as a map for CubeCraft though, map submissions aren't accepted. :oops:

If you are interested to be a builder of CubeCraft, you can apply for be builder via this link https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-builder-open.49362
+ Cube doesn't accept maps that are downloadable for everyone.

I'm not sure if you really made this, because @RayzMC found some evidence that you didn't, but whoever made this put a lot of effort and time in it. It's a really cool map :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom