Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Minecraft requires the LWJGL library to work. With 1.13, they updated to LWJGL 3, which apparently doesn't support anything below 10.9. I have a 13-inch MacBook 7,1 from mid 2010 and upgraded my RAM from 2 to 8 GB. It was originally on Mac OS X 10.6.4 and later upgraded to Mac OS X 10.7.5 which I'd like to keep. Is there any way to get LWJGL running on 10.7.5?

The other solution is to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.9. However, a friend has the exact same Mac as I have (however still with 2 GB RAM) and also upgraded, and that mac become very slow after upgrading. Can I somehow upgrade my Mac without slowing it down? I can't afford to buy a new one...

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Minecraft requires the LWJGL library to work. With 1.13, they updated to LWJGL 3, which apparently doesn't support anything below 10.9. I have a 13-inch MacBook 7,1 from mid 2010 and upgraded my RAM from 2 to 8 GB. It was originally on Mac OS X 10.6.4 and later upgraded to Mac OS X 10.7.5 which I'd like to keep. Is there any way to get LWJGL running on 10.7.5?

The other solution is to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.9. However, a friend has the exact same Mac as I have (however still with 2 GB RAM) and also upgraded, and that mac become very slow after upgrading. Can I somehow upgrade my Mac without slowing it down? I can't afford to buy a new one...
Maybe install windows?

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Windows is *bad.
Please don't reply if you don't have a good answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I have a Mac with 16GB ram and I think when you upgrade it you need to buy a official apple thing. :D

- Itz_Dim

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom